Poppy Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Poppy Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Poppy Jungle path, Season 12 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Poppy as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Poppy runes and item build for LoL Patch 12.1
Skill Leveling Order
Poppy Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Poppy has insane amounts of crowd control which makes her a great addition to any late-game based team comp. Though, the main reason why she's played in the jungle is her explosive early game that allows her to level three invade/gank and one-shot most enemies.
- Proper timing of Steadfast Presence will deny the enemy ways to escape, or initiate a fight. It can block an enemy from dashing if the dash can be interrupted (Hecarim's R is an example of an uninterruptable dash).
- Poppy doesn't struggle with camp clears— in fact, she has some of the easiest first-clears in the game due to Hammer Shock.
- Keeper's Verdict is perfect for teamfights because you can knock assassins off your carries. You can also knock the enemy's tanks away so your team has easy access to the enemy damage dealers.
- Poppy's main combo goes as follows: Heroic Charge (into a wall to stun the enemy), Hammer Shock and Steadfast Presence to deny them an escape. To hard cc the enemy you can also quick cast Keeper's Verdict at the start or end of the combo to keep them stunned for even longer.
Master Poppy Jungle Clear
Poppy Jungle Path —full clear with a leashless Raptor start
- The Leashless Raptor Poppy Jungle Path doesn't require any particular help from teammates as Hammer Shock deals enough area of effect damage to quickly and safely clear the Raptors camp at level one. This grants Poppy level two, unlocking Heroic Charge and allowing you to clear the Red Brambleback. Next up is the Krugs camp, after which you'll get level three and unlock Steadfast Presence. Path towards the Blue Buff side of the map and clear Wolves, Blue Sentinel & Gromp which will level you up to level four. Lastly, kill the rift Scuttler and then try to fight the enemy jungler or gank a lane.
- This Poppy Jungle Clear is great if you don't want your enemies to know what buff you started on (provided they don't have wards). It allows you to invade the enemy's jungle or gank a lane much more successfully.