Poppy Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Poppy Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Poppy Jungle path, Season 13 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Poppy as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Poppy jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 13.6
Poppy Jungle Runes
Poppy Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Poppy Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Poppy has insane amounts of crowd control which makes her a great addition to any late-game based team comp. Though, the main reason why she's played in the jungle is her explosive early game that allows her to level three invade/gank and one-shot most enemies.
- Proper timing of Steadfast Presence will deny the enemy ways to escape, or initiate a fight. It can block an enemy from dashing if the dash can be interrupted (Hecarim's R is an example of an uninterruptable dash).
- Poppy doesn't struggle with camp clears— in fact, she has some of the easiest first-clears in the game due to Hammer Shock.
- Keeper's Verdict is perfect for teamfights because you can knock assassins off your carries. You can also knock the enemy's tanks away so your team has easy access to the enemy damage dealers.
- Poppy's main combo goes as follows: Heroic Charge (into a wall to stun the enemy), Hammer Shock and Steadfast Presence to deny them an escape. To hard cc the enemy you can also quick cast Keeper's Verdict at the start or end of the combo to keep them stunned for even longer.
Master Poppy Jungle Clear
Pro Poppy Jungle Path —full clear with a Red Buff start
- The Pro Poppy Jungle Path features a full jungle clear which starts on the Red Buff, usually with a teammate giving Poppy a leash. The Poppy player starts with Hammer Shock on level one and unlocks Heroic Charge at level two. Once the Red Buff is dead, Poppy clears the Krugs and Raptors which grant her level three— unlocking Steadfast Presence. Next up, the Poppy player moves towards the Blue Buff side of the map to clear Wolves, Blue Sentinel and the Gromp. Poppy is now level four and ready to duel an enemy jungler at the rift Scuttler, or simply clear the Scuttler and path into a gank instead.
- This Poppy Jungle Clear focuses on a full clear because an experienced player is able to clear everything and arrive to the river just in time for the Scuttler spawn.
Jungle Route Summary
Beginner Poppy Jungle Path —six camp clear with a Red Buff start
- The Beginner Poppy Jungle Path is a six camp clear that starts on the Red Buff. At level one you'll unlock Hammer Shock and kill the Red Brambleback, then follow it up with the Raptors at level two with Heroic Charge being the second skill unlocked. Once the Raptors are dead, head over to clear Murk Wolves, Blue Sentinel and Gromp (in this particular order) and this should be done just in time for the Scuttler spawn. Unlock Steadfast Presence on level three and depending how quickly you clear the jungle, kill the rift Scuttler if it has spawned and try to gank a lane afterwards. In the event that the Scuttler hasn't spawned, invade the enemy jungler in order to scare them away & potentially get a kill.
- This Poppy Jungle Route allows even the most inexperienced junglers to make it in time for the rift Scuttler (which is a very important early-game objective for every jungler).
Jungle Route Summary
Poppy Jungle Path —full clear with a leashless Raptor start
- The Leashless Raptor Poppy Jungle Path doesn't require any particular help from teammates as Hammer Shock deals enough area of effect damage to quickly and safely clear the Raptors camp at level one. This grants Poppy level two, unlocking Heroic Charge and allowing you to clear the Red Brambleback. Next up is the Krugs camp, after which you'll get level three and unlock Steadfast Presence. Path towards the Blue Buff side of the map and clear Wolves, Blue Sentinel & Gromp which will level you up to level four. Lastly, kill the rift Scuttler and then try to fight the enemy jungler or gank a lane.
- This Poppy Jungle Clear is great if you don't want your enemies to know what buff you started on (provided they don't have wards). It allows you to invade the enemy's jungle or gank a lane much more successfully.