Fiddlesticks Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Fiddlesticks Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Fiddlesticks Jungle path, Season 14 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Fiddlesticks as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Fiddlesticks jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 14.4
25 / 54
Fiddlesticks Jungle Runes
Fiddlesticks Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Fiddlesticks Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Fiddlesticks is a very easy champion to play but he has a weak early game. Therefore, it is preferred to stay away from the enemy jungler until at least level six. He has one of the fastest initial jungle clears in the game so leverage that to your advantage. Getting level six before the enemy jungler does can allow Fiddlesticks to snowball in kills, farm and dragons.
- When Fiddlesticks is unseen by enemy champions, dealing damage will inflict them with a short burst of Fear. It is important to use pink wards and the Effigy (trinket) to clear enemy vision before engaging into fights.
- Proper usage of the Crowstorm allows Fiddlesticks to literally 1v9— always position yourself on the flanks; behind walls, in the brush and make sure that the enemy doesn't see you coming!
- Start ganks by activating Predator if you have it and then rush into the enemy with a quick combo: Terrify, Reap and channel Bountiful Harvest.
Challenger Fiddlesticks Jungle Clear
Fiddlesticks Jungle Path —full clear with a Blue Buff start
- This Fiddlesticks Jungle Path is also a full clear but it starts on the Blue Buff. Spell progression is the same, unlock Bountiful Harvest on level one and clear the Blue Sentinel. This gives you level two, unlock Reap and head over to the Gromp & Murk Wolves next. These give you level three, either unlocking Terrify or upgrading Bountiful Harvest. Now move towards the Red Buff side of the jungle and clear the Raptors, Red Buff and Krugs. These grant you level four and now you can unlock Terrify if you haven't already. Lastly, we have the Rift Scuttler, and after you cleared it you can rotate into a gank on one of the lanes that is easiest to get a kill on or apply pressure.
- It's also possible to start this clear on Murk Wolves if needed, and proceed to Blue Sentinel as second camp and Gromp third.
- This Fiddlestick Jungle Clear is popular on both teams because when you're on Blue team you get to path into bottom lane and if you're on Red team then you get to path into Void Grubs.