Fiddlesticks Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Fiddlesticks Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Fiddlesticks Jungle path, Season 12 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Fiddlesticks as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Fiddlesticks runes and item build for LoL Patch 12.1
Skill Leveling Order
Fiddlesticks Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Fiddlesticks is a very easy champion to play but he has a weak early game. Therefore, it is preferred to stay away from the enemy jungler until at least level six. He has one of the fastest initial jungle clears in the game so leverage that to your advantage. Getting level six before the enemy jungler does can allow Fiddlesticks to snowball in kills, farm and dragons.
- When Fiddlesticks is unseen by enemy champions, dealing damage will inflict them with a short burst of Fear. It is important to use pink wards and the Effigy (trinket) to clear enemy vision before engaging into fights.
- Proper usage of the Crowstorm allows Fiddlesticks to literally 1v9— always position yourself on the flanks; behind walls, in the brush and make sure that the enemy doesn't see you coming!
- Start ganks by activating Predator if you have it and then rush into the enemy with a quick combo: Terrify, Reap and channel Bountiful Harvest.
Master Fiddlesticks Jungle Clear
Beginner Fiddlesticks Jungle Path —full clear with a Blue Buff start
- The Beginner Fiddlesticks Jungle Path is a full clear which starts on the Blue Buff with Fiddlesticks unlocking Bountiful Harvest. Since doing two camps at once can be tricky to do, for a beginner it is better to play it safe and do one camp at a time. After the Blue Buff is dead, level up Reap and quickly Smite the Gromp & finish it off. Next up clear the Wolves camp which gives you level three and this allows you to unlock Terrify. At this point you should move towards the Red Buff side of the jungle and clear the Raptors, Red Buff and Krugs. Lastly, head over to the river Scuttler and kill it, after this you can follow up with a gank onto one of the lanes that is easiest to get a kill on or apply pressure.
- This Fiddlesticks Jungle Clear is very consistent and beginner-friendly as it doesn't require any specific knowledge of double camp pulling that high elo players usually do.