Amumu Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Amumu Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Amumu Jungle path, Season 11 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Amumu as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Amumu runes and item build for LoL Patch 11.20
Skill Leveling Order
Amumu Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Amumu can deal tremendous amounts of damage even though he's considered a tank. On top of that, he also has a plethora of crowd control skills that will win you all teamfights if you use them properly. This is why he's currently one of the strongest junglers in all divisions and the patch that gave him two casts of Bandage Toss made him even more powerful.
- Tantrum and Despair are both viable choices as level one skills and it is mostly down to preference which you'll pick first.
- The high single target from Bandage Toss and AoE from Tantrum & Despair allow Amumu to clear all jungle camps very quickly, giving him more time to get objectives and gank lanes!
- Always save Curse of the Sad Mummy for teamfights! Catching two or three enemies in the AoE or Flashing to get four or five will instantly turn teamfights in your favor.
- Amumu's Cursed Touch makes enemies take more damage, always basic attack the target you and your team is trying to kill.
Challenger Amumu Jungle Clear
Beginner Amumu Jungle Path —six camp clear with a Blue Buff start
- This Beginner Amumu Jungle Path features a six camp clear with a Blue Sentinel start. Kill the Blue Sentinel with Despair as the level one skill. Afterwards, unlock Tantrum at level two and clear the Gromp & Murk Wolves. This will level you up to level three, unlocking Bandage Toss. Head over to the Red Buff side of the map and kill the Raptors as well as the Red Brambleback. Lastly, clear the Rift Scuttler located in the river and attempt to gank a lane which has the highest chances to result with a kill for your team.
- As inexperienced Amumu players don't clear the jungle fast enough, they often miss out on the Rift Scuttler kill which is not good! This pathing is perfect as it allows a majority of players to get to the Scuttler right on time to kill it without any problems.