Jarvan IV Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Jarvan Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Jarvan Jungle path, Season 13 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Jarvan IV as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Jarvan IV jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 13.6
Jarvan IV Jungle Runes
Coup De Grace
Jarvan IV Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Jarvan IV Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Jarvan IV is very effective for climbing in ranked as his spell kit allows him to do pretty much everything a jungler would need to do. He can do early game ganks, duel most enemy junglers, take early Herald/Dragons and most importantly he's very mobile.
- Martial Cadence deals a substantial amount of bonus damage, but it has a cooldown! When you're fighting multiple enemies try to proc it on each one for the highest damage output.
- The Demacian Standard + Dragon Strike combo can be used to initiate fights, but also to run away from them if needed.
- Cataclysm is incredibly useful for teamfights as it allows Jarvan IV to trap immobile enemies and should almost always be used on carries (ADC/MID).
Master Jarvan IV Jungle Clear
Pro Jarvan IV Jungle Path —full camp clear with a Blue Buff start
- The Pro Jarvan IV Jungle Path features a full jungle clear with a Blue Buff start. This route was the most popular one out of all the games we analyzed and appears to be the best one in Master+ elo because a majority of high elo players don't fall for early-game ganks (which Jarvan excels in). Jarvan begins this jungle clear on the Blue Sentinel with Demacian Standard as his first skill because it deals damage and also grants a substantial boost to attack speed, resulting in the highest damage output at level one. At level two Jarvan unlocks Dragon Strike and kills the Gromp & Murk Wolves. This places him on level three, unlocking Golden Aegis. Next up, Jarvan kills the Raptors, Red Brambleback and Krugs. This grants him level four, upgrading Dragon Strike and pathing towards the river Scuttler. Once Jarvan IV kills the Rift Scuttler, he can invade the enemy jungler or try to gank a lane.
- This Jarvan Jungle Clear is great for games where Jarvan is not likely to get a kill by ganking, and instead focuses on farming up & taking objectives such as the Dragons and Rift Herald.
Jungle Route Summary
Beginner Jarvan IV Jungle Path —six camp clear with a Blue Buff start
- The Beginner Jarvan Jungle Path features a six camp jungle clear with a start on the Blue Buff. As Jarvan IV, you'll want to start with Demacian Standard and once the Blue Sentinel is cleared, unlock Dragon Strike. Next up, do the Gromp and Wolves camps as this will grant you level three. At this point, unlock Golden Aegis and you can choose to do a quick level three gank on the middle lane (simply walk up to the river and gank from there). Or continue to the Raptors camp to clear that one, as well as the Red Brambleback. Lastly, as Jarvan IV you'll want to try and duel an enemy jungler on the Scuttler and clear it. After that, you can also attempt to gank a lane or invade the enemy's jungle.
- This is overall a great Jarvan IV jungle clear as it combines good farm with fast river presence and high map gank pressure.
Jungle Route Summary
Jarvan IV Jungle Path —six camp clear with a Red Buff start
- This Jarvan IV Jungle Path is a six camp jungle clear with a Red Buff start. This is also a very popular pathing for Jarvan and may be a great alternative to the other ones if you're looking to counterjungle the enemy or make sure to fight for the Scuttler. Unlock Demacian Standard on level one, kill the Red Brambleback which will grant you level two and go ahead and unlock Dragon Strike. Clear the Raptors camp & start pathing towards the blue buff side of the map. Once there, clear the Murk Wolves, Blue Sentinel and Gromp. Proceed to unlock Golden Aegis and lastly, go into the river and take the Rift Scuttler. After the Scuttler kill go ahead and gank a lane or try and get the second Scuttler as well.
- The Jarvan Jungle Path with the Red Buff start allows him to clear the jungle a bit faster and do a route that is very popular on the Red Team as you can camp the bottle lane and play for Dragons.