Jarvan IV Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Jarvan Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Jarvan Jungle path, Season 11 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Jarvan IV as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Jarvan IV runes and item build for LoL Patch 11.20
Jarvan IV Runes
Coup De Grace
Jarvan IV Items
Skill Leveling Order
Jarvan IV Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Jarvan IV is very effective for climbing in ranked as his spell kit allows him to do pretty much everything a jungler would need to do. He can do early game ganks, duel most enemy junglers, take early Herald/Dragons and most importantly he's very mobile.
- Martial Cadence deals a substantial amount of bonus damage, but it has a cooldown! When you're fighting multiple enemies try to proc it on each one for the highest damage output.
- The Demacian Standard + Dragon Strike combo can be used to initiate fights, but also to run away from them if needed.
- Cataclysm is incredibly useful for teamfights as it allows Jarvan IV to trap immobile enemies and should almost always be used on carries (ADC/MID).
Master Jarvan IV Jungle Clear
Jarvan IV Jungle Path —six camp clear with a Red Buff start
- This Jarvan IV Jungle Path is a six camp jungle clear with a Red Buff start. This is also a very popular pathing for Jarvan and may be a great alternative to the other ones if you're looking to counterjungle the enemy or make sure to fight for the Scuttler. Unlock Demacian Standard on level one, kill the Red Brambleback which will grant you level two and go ahead and unlock Dragon Strike. Clear the Raptors camp & start pathing towards the blue buff side of the map. Once there, clear the Murk Wolves, Blue Sentinel and Gromp. Proceed to unlock Golden Aegis and lastly, go into the river and take the Rift Scuttler. This is enough experience for level four, allowing you to upgrade Dragon Strike. After the Scuttler kill go ahead and gank a lane or try and get the second Scuttler as well.
- The Jarvan Jungle Path with the Red Buff start allows him to clear the jungle a bit faster and do a route that is very popular on the Red Team as you can camp the bottle lane and play for Dragons.