Viego Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Viego Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Viego Jungle path, Season 14 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Viego as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Viego jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 14.4
21 / 54
Viego Jungle Runes
Coup de Grace
Viego Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Viego Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Viego can Flash while channeling Spectral Maw, this allows him to catch enemies off guard as most don't anticipate the quick combo. Spectral Maw can also be used defensively, it's quick cast time allows Viego players to easily dodge enemy skills.
- Sovereign's Domination is what makes Viego incredibly powerful, but in some cases it can make him weak as well so don't rush into the enemy team for a transformation unless you're sure it's worth it.
- Using Harrowed Path in front of yourself when you're channeling Spectral Maw can make ganks more successful because of the faster movement speed, leaving the enemy less time to react.
- Viego's Harrowed Path can give out his location to the enemy team because the path travels with connected terrain. This can be good because you can use it in order to keep an enemy pressured, thinking that they will be ganked. But it can also be bad as casting it on the Raptors camp would result in the enemy middle laner knowing that you're on the Raptors.
Grandmaster Viego Jungle Clear
Viego Jungle Path —six camp clear with a Red Buff start
- This Viego Jungle Path is a Red Buff start alternative to the beginner Viego route. It is a six camp clear that begins with the Viego player unlocking Blade of the Ruined King at level one once again. Killing the Red Buff grants you level two and this unlocks Spectral Maw. The great area of effect from Blade of the Ruined King is what allows you to easily kill Raptors at level two and move on to the Blue Buff side of the jungle. There you'll want to kill Murk Wolves, Blue Buff and the Gromp. At level three you will unlock Harrowed Path and head over to the river. Having the Red Buff early on improves the initial clear speed but the Red Buff slowly starts wearing off when this clear is complete. This is why you'll rush to kill the rift Scuttler and try to duel with the enemy jungler or gank a lane while the Red Buff is still active as it increases your chances of success.