Evelynn Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Evelynn Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Evelynn Jungle path, Season 13 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Evelynn as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Evelynn jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 13.11
7 / 51
Evelynn Jungle Runes
Evelynn Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Evelynn Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Evelynn is able to know when she has been spotted due to the glowing yellow eye over nearby enemy champions and changes to her stealth circle.
- Every Evelynn player will want to focus on power farming until level six as that is when Evelynn gains her much needed ultimate and the previously mentioned stealth mechanic. Evelynn's early game is very weak, and her gank capabilities are close to non-existent unless the enemy is heavily over-extending.
- Evelynn is very simple to gank with— utilize her stealth to get close to the enemy and cast Allure & wait for the heart to fill up. Cast Hate Spike as this will charm the enemy to walk towards you, keep spamming Hate Spike while also using Whiplash to deal tremendous amounts of damage. Most enemies at this point have very low life, and this is when Evelynn can finish off the enemy with ease by using her ultimate Last Caress.
- Last Caress does bonus damage to Baron and Dragon when they are below 30% health, this allows Evelynn to secure objectives with ease by timing Last Caress and Smite properly.
Grandmaster Evelynn Jungle Clear
Evelynn Jungle Path —full clear with a Red Buff start
- This Evelynn Jungle Path focuses on a full clear with a Red Brambleback start to avoid enemies that are trying to path into you. As the first skill you will once again be taking Hate Spike. When the Red Brambleback dies, at level two you'll unlock Whiplash and head over to clear the Krugs. After the Krugs are dead, Raptors are next and finishing them grants you level three, allowing you to unlock Allure. You are going to path towards the Blue Buff side next and clear the Wolves, Blue Buff & Gromp. The Rift Scuttler is last on the kill list and we've already mentioned in the pro path that it is important to try and get at least one Scuttler kill. If the current Rift Scuttler is being contested by the enemy jungler and/or their teammates, path to the other Scuttler instead. After Scuttler it is then possible to invade the enemy jungler's camps or gank a lane if there is a "free kill" available.
- This Evelynn Jungle Clear is an alternative to the Blue Buff full clear start and it works great in matchups where the enemy jungler focuses on invading you and stealing your jungle camps.