Zac Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Zac Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Zac Jungle path, Season 12 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Zac as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Zac jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 12.17
Zac Jungle Runes
Font of Life
Zac Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Zac Jungle Tips and Tricks
- When Zac's Cell Division is triggered, an ally can cast Teleport onto one of the blobs to make the blob immune to damage. This allows Zac to be revived, buying the team a lot of time and in most cases allowing the Zac to successfully flee.
- Zac has insanely powerful ganks and he can achieve those by using the combo: Elastic Slingshot, Let's Bounce and Stretching Strikes if they try to run. Stretching Strikes is incredible for early game ganks because Zac can hit an enemy with Stretching Strikes & basic attack a minion or turret to pull them closer to it.
- Remember to pick up the blobs after casting spells because each blob heals Zac for a percentage of his maximum health.
- Zac's damage output is very high in comparison to other tank champions. He's able to dish out a lot of area of effect damage and crowd control which makes him an incredible teamfight champion.
Grandmaster Zac Jungle Clear
Fast gank Zac Jungle Path —lvl 3 gank with a Blue Buff start
- This Zac Jungle Path is a lvl 3 fast gank route which features a full jungle clear with a start on the Blue Buff. You'll unlock Unstable Matter and kill the Blue Sentinel and this grants you level two. At this point you'll unlock Stretching Strikes to kill the Gromp & Murk Wolves. Clearing these makes Zac level 3, unlocking Elastic Slingshot, which makes him ready to gank. Gank the middle lane by getting behind the opponent and then continue to the Red Buff side of your jungle to clear the Raptors, Red Buff and Krugs. It might be worth noting that if the gank goes bad, you should skip the Krugs camp and kill the rift Scuttler after doing Red Buff. Lastly, after the Scuttler kill you can then path into a gank on the bottom/top lane and finish the clear by doing Krugs last.
- This Zac Jungle Clear grants the player a lot of early-game gank pressure that can result in a lot of easy kills if the enemies don't have ways to escape.