Volibear Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Volibear Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Volibear Jungle path, Season 12 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Volibear as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Volibear runes and item build for LoL Patch 12.1
Press the Attack
Skill Leveling Order
Volibear Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Volibear's explosive spell kit makes him one of the most popular junglers at the moment. He has good single target and area of effect clear, great ganks and the ability to soak up a lot of damage.
- Early game ganks are very important when playing Volibear because he can easily burn the enemy's Flash.
- Always try to fight the enemy jungler on the first Scuttler as Volibear wins most duels this early in the game.
- Every Volibear's engage starts with Thundering Smash while trying to predict the enemy's movement and casting Sky Splitter on that location. This will deal damage and slow the enemy just as you stun them and give you a big shield. Quickly cast Frenzied Maul just as you're stunning the enemy as this is the main damage dealing skill that also provides a lot of sustain from the lifesteal on its second cast.
- Frenzied Maul and Sky Splitter allow Volibear to solo the Dragon— leverage this to get your team ahead!
Challenger Volibear Jungle Clear
Fast gank Volibear Jungle Path —six camp clear with a Blue Buff start
- This Volibear Jungle Path is a six camp with a Blue Buff start. It also has a really early middle lane gank incorporated into it for bonus middle lane pressure. This can result in future priority over the Scuttler if you get a kill or burn the middle laner's Flash. Start with Frenzied Maul to clear the Blue Buff. Unlock the Sky Splitter next and clear the Gromp & Wolves for level three. This unlocks you Thundering Smash, the main ganking ability in Volibear's spell kit. At this point you can try ganking the enemy middle laner and after doing so, path towards your Raptor camp to clear that, with the Red Buff being next on this list. Lastly, we have the Rift Scuttler in the river and after killing him you try to gank one of the lanes once again!
- The fast Gank Volibear Jungle Path can go wrong really quickly if you die on middle lane the enemy jungler can easily steal your Raptors & Red Buff, as well as take the Scuttler which can set you behind by a lot.