Ekko Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Ekko Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Ekko Jungle path, Season 11 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Ekko as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Ekko runes and item build for LoL Patch 11.20
Skill Leveling Order
Ekko Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Ekko's early game is mediocre at best, though kills can allow him to snowball and become hard to deal with. Usually the best thing to do as Ekko is to power farm and be on the lookout for easy ganks while avoiding any duel with the enemy jungler.
- If you cast Parallel Convergence from a place that the enemy team has no vision on, they will not hear its sound.
- Chronobreak can do ridiculous amounts of damage when used offensively, but it can also be used as an escape tool— allowing you to Phase Dive into the Dragon or Baron pit to steal the objectives and go back over them without the need of Flash.
- Ekko has a lot of combos, especially once Hextech Protobelt is acquired. The most common combo is: Parallel Convergence to predict enemy movement, Phase Dive to dash into them, quickly cast Timewinder and basic attack the enemy once you have dashed next to them in order to proc his passive.
Grandmaster Ekko Jungle Clear
Beginner Ekko Jungle Path —six camp clear with a Red Buff start
- This Ekko Jungle Path features a six camp clear with a Red Buff start and Ekko unlocking the Parallel Convergence skill once again. After you've killed the Red Buff and unlocked Timewinder, run over to the Raptors and Parallel Convergence onto them as well as casting Timewinder to pull them in a straight line, allowing the Timewinder's rebound to hit them all again. Once the Raptors are dead, start pathing towards the Blue Buff side of the jungle to clear the Murk Wolves, Blue Buff and the Gromp. You'll get level three during this clear and this allows you to unlock the Phase Dive spell. After all those camps are cleared, head over to the river and kill the Rift Scuttler, this will grant you level four and now you can attempt a gank onto one of the lanes that is easiest to get a kill on.
- This Ekko Jungle Clear is good for beginners because it allows the player to reach Scuttler as it spawns, even if the player doesn't clear the jungle very efficiently.