Lillia Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Lillia Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Lillia Jungle path, Season 12 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Lillia as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Lillia jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 12.12
Lillia Jungle Runes
Lillia Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
Lillia Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Lillia is a scaling champion which means that she has to avoid early game duels with the enemy jungler and instead focus on farming & looking for free kills from ganks.
- Prance stacks from Blooming Blows allows Lillia to move a lot faster due to the huge amounts of bonus movement speed these provide. Use this to your advantage and prioritize ganking a lane which has camps nearby so that you can rush into a gank with full speed.
- Keeping Prance stacks on high uptime allows Lillia to have some of the higher jungle clear speeds later in the game.
- Swirlseed is a great spell to try and get a free kill as you can cast it off lane. If it hits a champion, sleep them with Lilting Lullaby so that your allies can finish them off. It can also be used for engaging, but when it comes to team fights it is much better to Flash into a group of enemies, Blooming Blows them for the AoE and sleep them all with Lilting Lullaby.
- Lillia's combo goes as follows: Blooming Blows, Lilting Lullaby, Swirlseed, Watch out! Eep! and keep kiting them with Blooming Blows until they're dead.
Master Lillia Jungle Clear
Beginner Lillia Jungle Path —full clear with a Blue Buff start
- The Beginner Lillia Jungle Path is a full clear that starts on the Blue Sentinel, and it requires a leash from your allies. You can unlock the Blooming Blows skill first as it allows you to stack up Prance. After killing the Blue Buff and reaching level two, you'll level up Watch Out! Eep! and clear Gromp & Wolves. Clearing the entire Blue Buff side grants you level three, and this unlocks the Swirlseed. At this point you need to move towards the Red Buff side of the jungle and kill Raptors, Red Buff and the Krugs. Lastly, we've got the rift Scuttler which is the last camp for this full jungle clear. After killing it you have an option to gank the top or bottom lane (depending on your side) or go for a mid lane gank and rotate onto the second Scuttler & kill it if it's still alive.
- This Lillia Jungle Clear allows a new player to clear the jungle at a their own pace and not falling behind the enemy jungler. If the Scuttler gets taken, Lillia is quick enough to get the other Scuttler and still have a full clear finished.