Shaco Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Shaco Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Shaco Jungle path, Season 13 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Shaco as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Shaco jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 13.6
Shaco Jungle Runes
Hail of Blades
Coup de Grace
Shaco Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Shaco Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Shaco's Jack in the Box allow him to get an early kill or burn the enemy midlaner's Flash with ease because you can come close to them with Deceive, cast Jack in the Box behind them and auto attack them & slow with Two-Shiv Poison. At this point they'll either activate the box and get feared or Flash over it.
- Casting Hallucinate at the proper moment allows Shaco to dodge most enemy abilities.
- Shaco's Backstab also works versus jungle camps and notably Baron, Herald & Dragon. Due to this, Shaco can easily melt Dragons & Heralds early on by using the Hallucinate double to tank them and then just basic attack from behind.
- Deceive can be used to jump through all walls in the game and is an excellent tool for both ganking & running away.
- Two-Shiv Poison deals a lot more damage to enemies which are below 30% health, making it an excellent finisher for enemies that are trying to run away.
Challenger Shaco Jungle Clear
Pro Shaco Jungle Path —full clear with a leashless Raptors start
- The Pro Shaco Jungle Path is a full jungle clear which starts by doing leashless Raptors. At exactly 0:51 place a Jack in the Box in upper part of the Raptors camp. As soon as another Jack in the Box becomes available, place it in front of the Red Brambleback camp (so that it isn't triggered upon spawn). Seconds before 1:30, place a third Jack in the Box in the middle of the Raptors camp. Once the Raptors spawn, cast Smite on the big one and start running towards the Red Brambleback. The Raptors will die while you're on the way, unlock Deceive and jump behind the Red Brambleback to deal more damage. Pull it onto the previously placed Jack in the Box and continue killing it with basic attacks. Do the Krugs next and upon leveling to level three unlock Two-Shiv Poison. Start pathing towards the blue buff side and do the Murk Wolves, Blue Sentinel and Gromp. Lastly, finish this Shaco jg route by doing the Rift Scuttler and then path into a gank on one of the river-connected lanes.
- This Shaco Jungle Clear is mostly used in high elo games where people play safe as they know that Shaco offers a lot of early-game gank pressure. The clear allows Shaco to have a lot of initial farm and look into doing objectives such as the Dragon and Rift Herald.
Jungle Route Summary
High Pressure Shaco Jungle Path —five camp clear with a leashless Raptors start
- This Shaco Jungle Path offers a lot of early game pressure as you can gank the middle laner while they're level one and kill them or burn their flash in a majority of attempts. The clear is done leashless and it starts on the Raptors camp by placing two Jack in the Boxes at the Raptors and one at the Red Brambleback as previously mentioned. At 0:51-0.55 start placing the two Jack in the Boxes on the Raptor camp. As soon as the third Jack in the Box becomes available, place it in front of the Red Brambleback camp (so that it isn't triggered upon spawn) and walk back to the Raptors. When the Raptors spawn, cast Smite on the big one and use Deceive to jump over the wall and attack the Red Brambleback. Pull it onto the previously placed Jack in the Box so that it gets feared and attacks it, which maximizes your damage output while also saving you precious health points. Next up go to the river brush and Deceive into the middle lane, place a Jack in the Box behind the enemy and start attacking them. Once the middle lane gank is over, proceed to clear the Blue Sentinel, Gromp and Rift Scuttler (in this order). These will grant you level three, unlocking Two-Shiv Poison and after the Scuttler kill, you can gank a nearby lane once again, invade the enemy's jungle or go back and kill the Murk Wolves.
- The High Pressure Shaco Jungle Route utilizes really early middle lane ganks to tilt the enemy laner and place your teammate ahead. It is perfect for climbing out of low elo divisions as most attempts of this pathing result in a first blood, or the middle laner wasting their Flash. For more experienced players, it is preferable to always have Ignite instead of Flash for even more chances of scoring kills.