Ivern Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Ivern Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Ivern Jungle path, Season 13 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Ivern as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Ivern jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 13.11
1 / 51
Ivern Jungle Runes
Ivern Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Ivern Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Ivern is a champion that clears jungle camps without damaging any of the monsters, this allows him to do fast ganks with a properly planned jungle route.
- Due to Ivern's weak early game, it is best to stay away from the enemy jungler until level six. Ivern can start dueling once Daisy! is unlocked, but he's mostly used for supporting others and setting up fights with his high amounts of CC and shield power.
- Brushmaker is best used to obfuscate enemy vision over your team. It can be incredibly useful when you're defending or sieging turrets, team fighting or killing Baron, Dragon and Herald.
- The best Ivern combo starts with Daisy! and follows with Triggerseed on Daisy & quickly casting Rootcaller on the enemy. If the Rootcaller hits, you can click on the enemy to pull yourself and Daisy towards them while they're rooted. At this point the Triggerseed on Daisy will activate, damaging and slowing the enemy.
Grandmaster Ivern Jungle Clear
Ivern Jungle Path —six camp clear with a Red Buff start
- This Ivern Jungle Path also features a six camp clear but this one starts with the marking of the Red Brambleback. After marking the Red Buff, the next step is to mark the Raptors and run towards the Blue Buff side of the map. When you're there, mark the Wolves and Blue Buff & run back to the top side of the jungle. At this point the camps are ready to be collected so take them in this order: Red Buff, Raptors, Wolves and Blue Buff. Next up mark and instantly Smite the Gromp & start running towards the river Scuttler. Lastly, mark and instantly Smite the river Scuttler & proceed with a gank onto one of the lanes that is easiest to get a kill on while trying to stay away from the enemy jungler.
- This Ivern Jungle Clear is more beginner-friendly as you'll end up on the river Scuttler side with a lot more priority, allowing your allies to help if you get attacked by the enemy jungler.