Graves Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Graves Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Graves Jungle path, Season 11 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Graves as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Graves runes and item build for LoL Patch 11.20
Coup De Grace
Skill Leveling Order
Graves Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Graves is able to kite Red/Blue buffs with the proper use of Quickdraw and basic attacks, allowing you to save potions for later.
- True Grit stacks from Quickdraw are overpowered in the early game. An experienced Graves player will be able to keep maximum stacks during a full jungle clear (even to the Scuttler), pushing his Armor to huge numbers and making him win all duels as the enemy's basic attacks deal close to no damage.
- If your ally needs help pushing out their lane (if it's frozen, or they simply need to reset), one cast of End of the Line on the minion wave will usually do the trick.
- Smoke Screen is an excellent tool to zone out enemies, especially a jungler that's looking to steal an objective kill.
- Assuming you have two shots available before fighting an enemy, the Graves combo goes like this: auto attack, End of the Line, Quickdraw, auto attack x2.
Grandmaster Graves Jungle Clear
Graves Jungle Path —full clear with a Blue Buff start
- With this Graves Jungle Path the goal is to start on the Blue Sentinel & full clear the entire jungle as well as the Rift Scuttler. Start at level one with Quickdraw once again and kill the Blue Sentinel. At level two, unlock End of the Line and continue the route by killing Gromp and Murk Wolves. Unlock Smoke Screen at level three and path into the red side of the jungle to kill the Raptors, Red Brambleback & Krugs. This gives enough xp to level you up to level four, upgrade End of the Line and kill the Rift Scuttler to complete this jg route. At last, you're able to gank one of the lanes connected to the river, invade the enemy jungler, reset or try to get the second Scuttler as well.
- This Graves jungle clear is a great alternative to the other routes as it allows you to arrive to the same Scuttler as the enemy (provided you know where the enemy jungler started) whilst also having higher red buff uptime after the Rift Scuttler kill.