Elise Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Elise Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Elise Jungle path, Season 13 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Elise as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Elise jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 13.6
Elise Jungle Runes
Elise Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Elise Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Elise is a mechanically complex champion that relies on proper spell combo execution. The combo goes as follows: Human form Cocoon, Neurotoxin, Volatile Spiderling → switch to Spider Form and cast Venomous Bite, Skittering Frenzy & continue basic attacking until the target is dead.
- Cocoon and Rappel skills are arguably the strongest non-ultimate abilities in the game. The Cocoon features a low cooldown stun that can be incredible for picking off opponents and canceling ultimates while the Rappel offers easy ways to gap close to opponents, jump over walls, stall the enemies, completely negate projectile damage and much more.
- Rappel, the third spider form can also be used to do early game turret dives as Rappeling cancels any turret shots and their targeting.
Challenger Elise Jungle Clear
Pro Elise Jungle Path —six camp clear with a Blue Buff start
- Pro Elise Jungle Path features a six camp clear that starts on the Blue Sentinel with Elise leveling Volatile Spiderling/Skittering Frenzy. After killing the Blue Buff and reaching level two, Elise players level up Neurotoxin/Venomous Bite as it deals a lot of single target damage and they quickly clear the Gromp. Next up is the Wolves camp that grants Elise level three and this allows her to unlock Cocoon/Rappel. At this point Elise moves towards the Red Buff side of the jungle and clears the Raptors & Red Buff. A neat trick with Elise is to spider form Rappel over the wall to Raptors which saves a couple of seconds. Lastly, Elise clears the river Scuttler which she follows up with a gank onto one of the lanes that is easiest to get a kill on or apply pressure. Elise can also opt-into a tower dive at this point because Rappel is a great skill to do that.
- This Elise Jungle Clear prioritizes getting to the Scuttler side with the most priority so that the Elise player can set up an invade or get an easy combo on the jungler from a bush & hunt them down.
Jungle Route Summary
Beginner Elise Jungle Path —five camp clear with a Red Buff start
- The Beginner-friendly Elise Jungle Path is a five camp clear that starts on the Red Brambleback with Elise unlocking Volatile Spiderling/Skittering Frenzy. After killing the Red Buff and reaching level two, you need to unlock Neurotoxin/Venomous Bite. At this point you have to move towards the Blue Buff side of the jungle and clear the Wolves, Blue Buff and Gromp. There will be plenty of time left until the Scuttler spawns. You can quickly gank a lane or set up a kill on the enemy jungler and then finish the clear with a kill on the Scuttler.
- This Elise Jungle Clear focuses on getting to the Scuttler side with the most priority, and doing that a lot quicker than the enemy jungler. This way you can do a really early gank or set up a river fight with your teammates.
Jungle Route Summary
Fast gank Elise Jungle Path —five camp clear with a Blue Buff start
- The Fast gank Elise Jungle Path features a five camp clear that starts on the Blue Buff and Elise leveling Volatile Spiderling/Skittering Frenzy again. After Blue Buff's death, the Elise reaches level two, this allows you to unlock Neurotoxin/Venomous Bite and quickly clear the Gromp. Next up you'll clear the Murk Wolves camp, granting you level three and allowing you to level up Cocoon/Rappel. At this point you need to move towards the Red Buff side of the jungle to kill the Red Buff. After the Red Buff is dead, there should still be plenty of time left until the Scuttler spawns. Path towards the bot lane (or top lane if you are on the top side) and gank them. After ganking, rotate towards the Scuttler and kill it & follow that up with another gank, but this time on the mid lane.
- This Elise Jungle Clear is focused on quickly rushing through the jungle and doing two early game ganks. If these ganks end up successful your teammates will find themselves with a huge advantage.