Elise Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Elise Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Elise Jungle path, Season 12 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Elise as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Elise jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 12.17
Elise Jungle Runes
Elise Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Elise Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Elise is a mechanically complex champion that relies on proper spell combo execution. The combo goes as follows: Human form Cocoon, Neurotoxin, Volatile Spiderling → switch to Spider Form and cast Venomous Bite, Skittering Frenzy & continue basic attacking until the target is dead.
- Cocoon and Rappel skills are arguably the strongest non-ultimate abilities in the game. The Cocoon features a low cooldown stun that can be incredible for picking off opponents and canceling ultimates while the Rappel offers easy ways to gap close to opponents, jump over walls, stall the enemies, completely negate projectile damage and much more.
- Rappel, the third spider form can also be used to do early game turret dives as Rappeling cancels any turret shots and their targeting.
Challenger Elise Jungle Clear
Fast gank Elise Jungle Path —five camp clear with a Blue Buff start
- The Fast gank Elise Jungle Path features a five camp clear that starts on the Blue Buff and Elise leveling Volatile Spiderling/Skittering Frenzy again. After Blue Buff's death, the Elise reaches level two, this allows you to unlock Neurotoxin/Venomous Bite and quickly clear the Gromp. Next up you'll clear the Murk Wolves camp, granting you level three and allowing you to level up Cocoon/Rappel. At this point you need to move towards the Red Buff side of the jungle to kill the Red Buff. After the Red Buff is dead, there should still be plenty of time left until the Scuttler spawns. Path towards the bot lane (or top lane if you are on the top side) and gank them. After ganking, rotate towards the Scuttler and kill it & follow that up with another gank, but this time on the mid lane.
- This Elise Jungle Clear is focused on quickly rushing through the jungle and doing two early game ganks. If these ganks end up successful your teammates will find themselves with a huge advantage.