Xin Zhao Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Xin Zhao Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Xin Zhao Jungle path, Season 13 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Xin Zhao as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Xin Zhao jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 13.11
27 / 51
Xin Zhao Jungle Runes
Xin Zhao Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Xin Zhao Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Xin Zhao is incredible with a lot of cooldown reduction as Wind Becomes Lightning and Audacious Charge allow him to continuously gap close the enemy and not let them run away.
- Hitting a target with Wind Becomes Lightning marks them, granting Xin Zhao vision over them and increasing the range of Audacious Charge significantly. Use this to quickly traverse between jungle camps as you can dash towards monsters through walls. It can also be used to gain vision over Baron, Dragon and Herald, as well as jump onto them over walls for a quick steal.
- Crescent Guard allows Xin Zhao to completely negate projectile damage for him and any of his allies found within its area of effect.
- The most popular Xin Zhao combo goes as follows: Wind Becomes Lightning— it is crucial that you hit the enemy with it, Audacious Charge, Three Talon Strike and keep auto attacking until the enemy is knocked up & follow it up with the same rotation.
Master Xin Zhao Jungle Clear
Fast gank Xin Zhao Jungle Path —Blue Buff side into midlane
- The Fast gank Xin Zhao Jungle Path starts with the Blue Sentinel and it has a level three gank added into it. This particular route is great versus weak early-game middle laners that don't have an escape. After killing the Blue Sentinel with Wind Becomes Lightning and reaching level two, you can now unlock Audacious Charge and proceed to clear the Gromp and Murk Wolves. Doing so will level you up to level three and allow you to unlock Three Talon Strike— the most important ability in Xin Zhao's gank kit. Move over to the river and gank middle lane, after which you can continue the jungle route by pathing to the red side. Kill the Raptor and Red Buff camps & path into the river to kill the Rift Scuttler, after which you can gank once again to provide your team with a lot of early game gank pressure.
- This is an insanely good SoloQ Xin Zhao jungle route for anything below the Master rank as most middle laners in those elos don't expect such an early gank. Such pathing can easily result in them getting very tilted if you manage to kill them or burn their summoner spells.