Xin Zhao Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Xin Zhao Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Xin Zhao Jungle path, Season 13 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Xin Zhao as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Xin Zhao jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 13.9
18 / 51
Xin Zhao Jungle Runes
Xin Zhao Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Xin Zhao Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Xin Zhao is incredible with a lot of cooldown reduction as Wind Becomes Lightning and Audacious Charge allow him to continuously gap close the enemy and not let them run away.
- Hitting a target with Wind Becomes Lightning marks them, granting Xin Zhao vision over them and increasing the range of Audacious Charge significantly. Use this to quickly traverse between jungle camps as you can dash towards monsters through walls. It can also be used to gain vision over Baron, Dragon and Herald, as well as jump onto them over walls for a quick steal.
- Crescent Guard allows Xin Zhao to completely negate projectile damage for him and any of his allies found within its area of effect.
- The most popular Xin Zhao combo goes as follows: Wind Becomes Lightning— it is crucial that you hit the enemy with it, Audacious Charge, Three Talon Strike and keep auto attacking until the enemy is knocked up & follow it up with the same rotation.
Master Xin Zhao Jungle Clear
Pro Xin Zhao Jungle Path —six camp clear with a Red Buff start
- Our Pro Xin Zhao Jungle Path was analyzed from multiple challenger replays and it features a six camp clear that starts with Xin Zhao killing Red Buff with Wind Becomes Lightning. After killing the Red Buff and reaching level two, Xin can unlock Audacious Charge which results in him having two AoE damage dealing abilities. This makes his Raptor camp clear really quick, after which Xin Zhao paths towards the Blue Buff side of the jungle to clear Wolves, Blue Buff and the Gromp. This gets him level three, unlocking Three Talon Strike and allowing Xin Zhao to duel most enemy junglers that find themselves at the rift Scuttler. After Xin Zhao kills the Scuttler and any enemy trying to duel him, he can proceed to gank one of the lanes connected to the river.
- This is a great and relatively easy Xin Zhao jungle clear because it allows him to arrive at Scuttler around the 3:10 mark and set up river priority.
- Note - for games where it's going to be hard to gank or invade, it's worth to clear the Krugs after Red Buff, which transforms this into a full jungle route.
Jungle Route Summary
Xin Zhao Jungle Path —six camp clear with a Blue Buff start
- This Xin Zhao Jungle Path is an alternative to the pro one as it is also a six camp clear but with a Blue Buff start. It starts with Xin Zhao unlocking Wind Becomes Lightning on level one and after killing the Blue Buff Xin Zhao will reach level two. This once again allows him to unlock Audacious Charge. After the Gromp and Wolves are cleared, you can head over to the Red Buff side to kill the Raptors and the Red Buff itself. The Blue Buff side kills get you level three, unlocking Three Talon Strike. It is now possible to gank a lane and then proceed to killing the Scuttler, or kill the Scuttler first and then path into a gank.
- This is a solid Xin Zhao clear for junglers which are focused on ganking as it provides longer Red Buff uptime and better map pathing for more successful ganks.
- Note - for games where it's going to be hard to gank or invade, it's worth to clear the Krugs before going to Scuttler, which transforms this into a full jungle route.
Jungle Route Summary
Fast gank Xin Zhao Jungle Path —Blue Buff side into midlane
- The Fast gank Xin Zhao Jungle Path starts with the Blue Sentinel and it has a level three gank added into it. This particular route is great versus weak early-game middle laners that don't have an escape. After killing the Blue Sentinel with Wind Becomes Lightning and reaching level two, you can now unlock Audacious Charge and proceed to clear the Gromp and Murk Wolves. Doing so will level you up to level three and allow you to unlock Three Talon Strike— the most important ability in Xin Zhao's gank kit. Move over to the river and gank middle lane, after which you can continue the jungle route by pathing to the red side. Kill the Raptor and Red Buff camps & path into the river to kill the Rift Scuttler, after which you can gank once again to provide your team with a lot of early game gank pressure.
- This is an insanely good SoloQ Xin Zhao jungle route for anything below the Master rank as most middle laners in those elos don't expect such an early gank. Such pathing can easily result in them getting very tilted if you manage to kill them or burn their summoner spells.