Kayn Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Kayn Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Kayn Jungle path, Season 12 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Kayn as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Kayn runes and item build for LoL Patch 12.8
Red Kayn Runes
Red Kayn Items
Blue Kayn Runes
Blue Kayn Items
Skill Leveling Order
Kayn Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Kayn is very weak without a transformation and the number of junglers he can confidently duel at Scuttler during the early game is very small. To get a transformation, Kayn has to damage an enemy champion to obtain Darkin Scythe passive stacks. Damaging melee champions grants him the Rhaast (red) Kayn transformation stacks. On the other hand, doing damage to ranged champions grants him the Shadow Assassin (blue) Kayn transformation stacks.
- It is important to pre-plan your jungle route so that you can path towards the lane with enemy champions that you need to damage for the transformation of your choice.
- Reaping Slash can be used to jump over quite a few walls and when it is combined with Shadow Step, their proper use makes Kayn a high mobility champion with a lot of easy ways to control team fights and steal jungle objectives.
- Umbral Trespass is Kayn's most valuable spell. With proper timing it can be used to quickly dodge enemy skill shots, and it is worth noting that it is possible to cast Smite while you're inside an enemy— allowing for easy Baron & Dragon steals.
Master Kayn Jungle Clear
Fast gank Jungle Kayn Path —transformation rush
- The Fast gank Kayn Jungle Path tries to obtain gold and experience from a full clear but with a really early gank incorporated in it. This allows Kayn to get a substantial amount of transformation points, provided the gank goes good. This route starts on the Raptors with Kayn leveling Reaping Slash and it doesn't require a leash. After killing the Raptors and reaching level two, you'll want to level up the Blade's Reach and head over to the Red Buff camp to clear it. The Krugs camp is next and killing them grants Kayn level three, allowing you to unlock Shadow Step. You can now quickly path into a gank by utilizing Shadow Step. After the gank, recall back, buy boots and rush towards the Blue Buff side of the jungle. Clear the Wolves, Blue Sentinel and Gromp. Scuttler is the last camp in this jungle path and Kayn can gank a lane after its death so that he gets even more transformation points.
- This Kayn Jungle Clear prioritizes getting an insanely fast transformation in order to snowball through the game. If the enemy jungler doesn't invade you, nor does he path towards the same Scuttler, you can still manage to get a full Jungle clear.