Rammus Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Rammus Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Rammus Jungle path, Season 11 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Rammus as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Rammus runes and item build for LoL Patch 11.20
Font of Life
Skill Leveling Order
Rammus Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Powerball is Rammus' bread and butter ability. It can be used to quickly traverse through the map to between jungle camps, initiate ganks & fights, or quickly escape when it gets too dangerous.
- Frenzying Taunt offers Rammus with a lot of potential ways to outplay the opponents. A very popular early-game trick if an enemy is near your turret is to Flash, instantly taunt them and run back. This makes them walk towards your turret while attacking you, making the turret damage them and often result in a free kill.
- Always save Frenzying Taunt for crucial moments during teamfights. See a Volibear running at your team and wanting to cast his ultimate? Taunt him so that he is denied that for a bit while the allies scatter around.
- When you're engaging enemies that have escapes— such as Evelynn, Talon and Shaco; try to save your Frenzying Taunt. Having it available when they're low health denies them ways to escape.
- Flash and Soaring Slam can be used while Rammus is in the Powerball mode in order to jump behind a minion wave and hit the enemy champion instead of risking a hit on the minions or having to go around.
Master Rammus Jungle Clear
Beginner Rammus Jungle Path —five camps with a Blue Buff start
- The Beginner Rammus Jungle Path is perfectly timed to arrive at river right before the rift Scuttler spawns. This makes it a great beginner Rammus jungle clear as it is really easy and straight forward, while being quite powerful. This route starts on the Blue Buff and since Rammus has low single target damage you'll need help from your team. Start with Defensive Ball Curl at level one, and unlock Frenzying Taunt at level two to clear the Murk Wolves. Next goal is to path to the Red Buff side and clear the Raptors & Red Buff there. This grants you level three, allowing you to unlock Powerball. With Powerball unlocked, you have to move to the river and as you get there the rift Scuttler will be spawning. Once he's alive, kill him and utilize the movement speed boost from the Scuttler's buff to boost Powerball and rush into a gank onto one of the lanes connected to the river. Due to Rammus' high movement speed, the enemy won't have a lot of time to react.
- This Rammus Jungle Path gets to the river at around 3:05, giving the player enough time to prepare for the Scuttler kill and gain vision over the river in case the enemy jungler is there as well.