Rammus Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Rammus Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Rammus Jungle path, Season 13 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Rammus as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Rammus jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 13.6
Rammus Jungle Runes
Font of Life
Rammus Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Rammus Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Powerball is Rammus' bread and butter ability. It can be used to quickly traverse through the map to between jungle camps, initiate ganks & fights, or quickly escape when it gets too dangerous.
- Frenzying Taunt offers Rammus with a lot of potential ways to outplay the opponents. A very popular early-game trick if an enemy is near your turret is to Flash, instantly taunt them and run back. This makes them walk towards your turret while attacking you, making the turret damage them and often result in a free kill.
- Always save Frenzying Taunt for crucial moments during teamfights. See a Volibear running at your team and wanting to cast his ultimate? Taunt him so that he is denied that for a bit while the allies scatter around.
- When you're engaging enemies that have escapes— such as Evelynn, Talon and Shaco; try to save your Frenzying Taunt. Having it available when they're low health denies them ways to escape.
- Flash and Soaring Slam can be used while Rammus is in the Powerball mode in order to jump behind a minion wave and hit the enemy champion instead of risking a hit on the minions or having to go around.
Master Rammus Jungle Clear
Pro Rammus Jungle Path —fast gank 6/7 camp clear with a leashless Raptor start
- The Pro Rammus Jungle Path offers a highly dynamic route that can be adapted to fit the current situation within a given game. The Rammus player starts leashless on the Raptors camp by unlocking Defensive Ball Curl at level one. Clearing the Raptors grants Rammus level two, allowing him to unlock Frenzying Taunt for the bonus attack speed which comes in handy for the Red Brambleback clear. Next up are the Krugs, and after killing them Rammus levels up to level three & unlocks Powerball— the main skill in his ganking arsenal. At this point the Rammus ganks bottom/top lane and has two choices: recall to shop and head over to the Blue Buff side, or go through the river and gank middle lane & continue pathing towards the Blue Buff side. On the Blue Buff side the Rammus will clear Murk Wolves & Blue Buff. Once these are dead, the rift Scuttler will have already spawned so the strategy is to kill the rift Scuttler, gank top/bottom lane and continue to the jungle and clear the Gromp last.
- This Rammus Jungle Clear requires a lot of jungle knowledge, as well as a team that will be able to utilize the high gank pressure that this pathing can provide and make it result in kills.
- This jungle route can also be modified into several different routes, providing the player with a lot of flexibility in terms of pathing: 1) start on Red Brambleback with help from your team, then do Raptors and Krugs into a gank on top/bot. 2) start on Red Brambleback, do Krugs, then Raptors and gank Middle lane, proceed to the river and kill the Scuttler if he spawned and continue clearing the Blue Buff side of your jungle.
Jungle Route Summary
Beginner Rammus Jungle Path —full camp clear with a Red Buff start
- The Beginner Rammus Jungle Path offers a lot of variety in terms of pathing. Along with that, it is really easy and straight forward so that makes it a great beginner Rammus jungle clear that is also used by experienced players as well. This route starts on the Red Brambleback and since Rammus has low single target damage you'll need a bit of help from your team to make the clear faster. Start with Defensive Ball Curl at level one, and unlock Powerball at level two to clear the Krugs as well as the Raptors as this unlocks level three and allows you to level up Frenzied Taunt. Next goal is to path to the Blue Buff side and once you're there, clear the Murk Wolves and follow it up with the Blue Sentinel. A thing worth noting is that Rammus can quite comfortably double-camp (clear at the same time) the Blue and Gromp. Pull the Blue halfway towards the Gromp and Smite the Gromp to pull them both into melee range, turn on Defensive Ball Curl and this will grant you level four to uprade Powerball. Now you can gank the top (or bottom depending on your starting side) and finish it up with a Scuttler kill, or do the Scuttler before the gank if there's no good opportunities.
- This Rammus Jungle Path allows you to start ganking as soon as you clear Red-Krugs-Raptors, this allows you to cut camps from the Blue Buff side in the event that there's easy kill opportunities around the map and be more flexible with pathing as Rammus performs exceptionally well for early-game ganks.
- It is possible to skip the Gromp, and instead go for the Scuttler kill, gank Top/Bottom lane and then go back to kill the Gromp.