Kindred Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Kindred Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Kindred Jungle path, Season 13 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Kindred as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Kindred jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 13.11
3 / 51
Kindred Jungle Runes
Coup De Grace
Kindred Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Kindred Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Acquiring Mark of the Kindred stacks is incredibly important, but never invade the enemy jungler's camp unless you have vision or know that it's safe to do so! A lot of Kindred players seem to die for a stack— which is generally not worth it.
- Dance of Arrows is a dash with very limited range but it does allow Kindred to jump over a few walls located in the jungle.
- Wolf's Frenzy aura places Kindred's Dance of Arrows on a 4 second cooldown. Always try to cast Dance of Arrows before casting Wolf's Frenzy because those few seconds of cooldown can flip a fight in your favor.
- At higher levels, carefully timing the third stack of Mounting Dread with Smite can result in 1.5k damage, allowing you to secure important objectives.
- Lamb's Respite also works on Baron and Dragon which means that your or an enemies' Smite won't kill them!
Master Kindred Jungle Clear
Kindred Jungle Path —six camp clear with a Blue Buff start
- This Kindred Jungle Path begins on the Blue Sentinel with Kindred having Wolf's Frenzy unlocked as their first skill. The goal is to complete a six camp clear by killing five more camps after the Blue Sentinel. At level two unlock Dance of Arrows and kill the Gromp & Murk Wolves. This levels up Kindred to level three so you can unlock the remaining skill— Mounting Dread. Head over to the red side of the map and kill the Raptors and the Red Brambleback. Once those are dead, the last camp on this route is the Rift Scuttler. Killing Rift Scuttler will get you a decent amount of Gold and now you can attempt to gank a lane, invade the enemy jungler or get the Mark off from the second Scuttler.
- The Kindred Jungle Clear shown above is great if you'd like to avoid the enemy jungler as you end the clear on a river side with high priority and vision. You'll also have longer uptime of Red Buff which can make ganks more successful.