Vi Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Vi Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Vi Jungle path, Season 13 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Vi as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Vi jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 13.11
23 / 51
Vi Jungle Runes
Hail of Blades
Vi Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Vi Jungle Tips and Tricks
- If Vi hits a champion with Vault Breaker, she applies a stack of Denting Blows on them. Following this up with Excessive Force allows her to proc Denting Blows. Doing this does insane burst damage before the enemy has a chance to react and is a great way to initiate fights.
- When you're clearing jungle camps, use Vault Breaker to go hit all camp monsters and then position yourself so that Excessive Force blows back towards the jungle. This is because the blast wave is visible and may give away your position to enemy players even if the area isn't warded.
- Vi has an incredible spell kit which allows her to destroy tanks, blow up squishes and lock down & take out high priority targets.
- Vault Breaker can be used to dash through walls, allowing Vi to contest objectives and attempt Baron & Dragon steals.
- It is possible to Flash during the charging of Vault Breaker, allowing you to reposition yourself or cover much more terrain.
Master Vi Jungle Clear
Vi Jungle Path —six camp clear with a Red Buff start
- This Vi Jungle Path is a six camp clear that starts on the Red Buff and as Vi you'll want to clear it by unlocking Denting Blows on level one. Unlock Excessive Force at level two because this lets you clear the Raptors with ease. Next up you'll want to path into the blue buff side of the jungle to clear the Murk Wolves, Blue Buff and Gromp. During these you'll reach level three and unlock Vault Breaker. Lastly, kill the Rift Scuttler and try to fight the enemy jungler or gank/invade but do it quickly as your Red Buff will expire shortly.
- This Vi Jungle Clear is the second most popular route and most players run it when they're trying to path to the same Scuttler as the enemy jungler in order to duel them.