Sejuani Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Sejuani Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Sejuani Jungle path, Season 13 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Sejuani as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Sejuani jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 13.9
32 / 51
Sejuani Jungle Runes
Font of Life
Sejuani Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Sejuani Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Healthy first clear and ease of play are Sejuani's main pros, her high defensiveness allows the player to escape most bad scenarios.
- Sejuani has a relatively strong early game because she can burst down a lot of squishy enemies at level three. This allows her to Scuttler-duel favorable matchups and makes her a great ganker.
- Her combo is incredible as it offers a lot of hard crowd-control effects: Arctic Assault into the enemy, use Winter's Wrath to stack up frost and then use Permafrost to stun them. At the end of Permafrost, cast Glacial Prison once again and follow it up with Arctic Assault once again when the enemy starts running away.
- It is possible to use Flash during Arctic Assault's cast to quickly change Sejuani's position and apply Winter's Wrath.
- Arctic Assault is able to dash through most walls in the game, this allows you to attempt Baron & Dragons steals and much more.
Master Sejuani Jungle Clear
Pro Sejuani Jungle Path —full clear with a Blue buff start
- The Pro Sejuani Jungle Path is a full jungle clear which begins on the Blue Buff as the Sejuani player kills it using Permafrost on level one. Upon reaching level two, Sejuani unlocks Winter's Wrath and proceeds to kill the Gromp & Murk Wolves. This grants the Sejuani player level three and allows them to unlock Arctic Assault as they path towards the Red Buff side of the map. Once there, Sejuani kills the Raptors, Red Buff and the Krugs. This grants enough experience for Sejuani to reach level four and upgrade Winter's Wrath. Lastly, the Sejuani kills Rift Scuttler and rotates into a gank on one of the lanes that are connected to that side of the river.
- This Sejuani Jungle Clear requires quite a bit of jungling knowledge in order to pull it off efficiently, hence why it's a pro path. It reaches the Scuttler at around 3:35, which in some matchups may be too late.
Jungle Route Summary
Beginner Sejuani Jungle Path —six camp clear with a Blue Buff start
- The Beginner Sejuani jungle path is a variant of the pro version, as it skips on the Krugs kill and proceeds to the Scuttler much faster. As Sejuani you'll want to kill the Blue Buff using Permafrost and unlock Winter's Wrath at level two. Next up, clear the Gromp and Murk Wolves as this grants you level three and unlocks Arctic Assault. Raptors and Red Buff are next and once you clear those head to the river to kill the Rift Scuttler which can be followed up by a gank.
- This Sejuani Jungle Path arrives to the river right on time for the Rift Scuttler to spawn, even in the hands of inexperienced players. By doing so, you'll have vision over the river and be able to choose whether you duel the enemy jungler or simply clear the Scuttler and run away.
Jungle Route Summary
Sejuani Jungle Path —six camp clear with a Red buff start
- This Sejuani jungle path features a six camp clear which starts on the Red Buff as the Sejuani clears it using Permafrost on level one. Level two unlocks Winter's Wrath which provides Sejuani with quite a bit of area of effect damage. Lining up the Raptors by pulling them first will allow you clear them with ease. Next up, do the Murk Wolves & Blue Buff as this will grant you level three. Unlock Arctic Assault and proceed to kill the Gromp and Rift Scuttler which can be followed up by a gank.
- This Sejuani Jungle Clear makes it to the river at around 3:10 and is one of the alternatives to the Blue Buff start.