Sejuani Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Sejuani Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Sejuani Jungle path, Season 14 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Sejuani as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Sejuani jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 14.4
51 / 54
Sejuani Jungle Runes
Font of Life
Sejuani Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Sejuani Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Healthy first clear and ease of play are Sejuani's main pros, her high defensiveness allows the player to escape most bad scenarios.
- Sejuani has a relatively strong early game because she can burst down a lot of squishy enemies at level three. This allows her to Scuttler-duel favorable matchups and makes her a great ganker.
- Her combo is incredible as it offers a lot of hard crowd-control effects: Arctic Assault into the enemy, use Winter's Wrath to stack up frost and then use Permafrost to stun them. At the end of Permafrost, cast Glacial Prison once again and follow it up with Arctic Assault once again when the enemy starts running away.
- It is possible to use Flash during Arctic Assault's cast to quickly change Sejuani's position and apply Winter's Wrath.
- Arctic Assault is able to dash through most walls in the game, this allows you to attempt Baron & Dragons steals and much more.
Grandmaster Sejuani Jungle Clear
Beginner Sejuani Jungle Path —six camp clear with a Blue Buff start
- The Beginner Sejuani jungle path is a variant of the pro version, as it skips on the Krugs kill and proceeds to the Scuttler much faster. As Sejuani you'll want to kill the Blue Buff using Permafrost and unlock Winter's Wrath at level two. Next up, clear the Gromp and Murk Wolves as this grants you level three and unlocks Arctic Assault. Raptors and Red Buff are next and once you clear those head to the river to kill the Rift Scuttler which can be followed up by a gank.
- This Sejuani Jungle Path arrives to the river right on time for the Rift Scuttler to spawn, even in the hands of inexperienced players. By doing so, you'll have vision over the river and be able to choose whether you duel the enemy jungler or simply clear the Scuttler and run away.