Bel'Veth Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Bel'Veth Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Bel'Veth Jungle path, Season 12 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Bel'Veth as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Bel'Veth jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 12.12
Bel'Veth Jungle Runes
Bel'Veth Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
Bel'Veth Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Bel'Veth's passive grants her a decent amount of bonus attack speed just by killing large jungle monsters or champions. Use this to your advantage and always clear your jungle camps as well as the enemy's large monsters if you can!
- Void Surge grants Bel'Veth a lot of mobility but she can only dash through walls when her ultimate, Endless Banquet is active.
- Above and Below is Bel'Veth's main ganking ability as it can knock up and slow enemies that it hits. Try to use it after Void Surge, as it'll reduce the cooldown on the dash and provide you with a better gap close.
- Bel'Veth can duel enemy champions surprisingly well due to Royal Maelstrom, and her power comes from long-sustained fights so always keep that in mind.
- Always pick up Void Coral as it grants Bel'Veth an extended period in her true form that she gains from casting Endless Banquet.
Master Bel'Veth Jungle Clear
Bel'Veth Jungle Path —full clear with a Red Buff start
- This Bel'Veth Jungle Path features a full clear that starts on the Red Brambleback. Unlock Void Surge at level one and then unlock Above and Beyond as you've reached level two. Next up, kill the Krugs and Raptors as this grants you level three and unlock Royal Maelstrom. Head over to the Blue Buff side of the jungle to clear the Murk Wolves, Blue Sentinel and Gromp. These will put you at level four, upgrade Above and Beyond and proceed to kill the Rift Scuttler if it's still alive. Lastly, gank a lane connected to the River Scuttler you're at and then reset back to base to get items. It's also an option to steal the enemy's Raptors and/or Krugs before going back to base if you think they're still alive.
- This Bel'Veth Jungle Clear focuses on getting as much farm as possible to get level six before the enemy jungler does in order to start snowballing.
- You'll arrive late to the Scuttler spawn, so you might not be able to grab it every time.