Rek'Sai Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Rek'Sai Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Rek'Sai Jungle path, Season 11 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Rek'Sai as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Rek'Sai runes and item build for LoL Patch 11.20
Coup de Grace
Skill Leveling Order
Rek'Sai Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Always use Queen's Wrath during an auto attack, because the skill acts as an animation cancel. This means that you'll still deal damage with the first basic attack even though your character doesn't show the animation!
- Try to use Furious Bite at maximum Fury stacks as it deals considerably more damage.
- Prey Seeker can be used to gain quick vision over Dragons, Heralds or Baron as it briefly reveals the target it hits. Casting Prey Seeker and seeing that an objective is low health, using Tunnel to travel to it over walls and Smiting it is a viable tactic to steal enemy's objectives.
- Void Rush places Rek'Sai into another enemy, making her untargetable. This can come in handy when you're trying to dodge stuns and knock-ups, or high damage skills that would otherwise finish you off.
- Always place Tunnels around the map as they can be used to travel over walls and they'll grant you vision over an enemy whenever they try to destroy them.
Master Rek'Sai Jungle Clear
Beginner Rek'Sai Jungle Path —six camp clear with a Red Buff start
- The Beginner Rek'Sai Jungle Path is the most commonly ran jungle route where the player does all camps except the Krugs, and they start on the Red Brambleback. Kill the Red Brambleback with Queen's Wrath then unlock Burrow and head over to the Raptors. Once those are cleared, move to do the Murk Wolves, Blue Sentinel & Gromp. During these camps you'll hit level three and this allows you to unlock Furious Bite. Lastly, kill the Rift Scuttler as this grants you level four, upgrade Queen's Wrath and path into a gank.
- This Rek'Sai Jungle Path is popular because you'll almost always arrive to the river around 3:10-3:20 which is right on time for the Rift Scuttler spawn.
- Note - sometimes you'll want to run a Blue Buff start variation instead. To do so, simply clear in this order: Blue → Gromp → Wolves → Raptors → Red → Scuttler.