Talon Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Talon Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Talon Jungle path, Season 12 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Talon as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Talon jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 12.17
Talon Jungle Runes
Talon Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Talon Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Noxian Diplomacy allows Talon to sustain health during camp clears as finishing a monster grants him some health and refunds a portion of the skills' cooldown.
- Talon has excellent jungle clearing capabilities due to his high, innate single target damage from bleeds and Noxian Diplomacy, as well as good AoE from Rake.
- Assassin's Path is possibly the best mobility skill available in the game. Proper use of this skill will make a Talon player very hard to catch, as well as allow him to avoid warded areas when he's headed to gank a lane.
- Shadow Assault grants Talon a boost of movement speed, don't be afraid to engage ganks with it as the bonus movement speed gives the enemy less time to react.
- Use Assassin's Path to freely invade the enemy's jungle and place deep wards.
Challenger Talon Jungle Clear
Talon Jungle Path —full clear with a Red Buff start
- This Talon Jungle Path is an alternative to the pro one, as it is also a full camp clear but with a start on the Red Brambleback. Starting on the Red Buff is much more beginner friendly because the player has more damage output due to the Red Buff. As Talon, you'll start killing the Red Brambleback with Rake unlocked at level one once again. Unlock Noxian Diplomacy as you hit level two and head over to clear the Krugs camp, following up with the Raptors. This places you at level three and unlocks Assassin's Path so you can get to the Wolves faster. Kill the Wolves, Blue Sentinel and Gromp (in this specific order) and upgrade up Rake at level four. Even most average Talon players (and beginners) will reach Scuttler before the 3:15 mark, allowing them to clear it with ease. After you've killed the Rift Scuttler quickly path towards a lane to do a gank or invade the enemy jungle if you think you can win the duel.
- The Red Brambleback Talon start is very good because the Red Buff helps with the initial clear but beware, you'll won't have much buff uptime after Scuttler so use the Red Buff wisely!