Talon Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Talon Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Talon Jungle path, Season 13 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Talon as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Talon jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 13.6
Talon Jungle Runes
Talon Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Talon Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Noxian Diplomacy allows Talon to sustain health during camp clears as finishing a monster grants him some health and refunds a portion of the skills' cooldown.
- Talon has excellent jungle clearing capabilities due to his high, innate single target damage from bleeds and Noxian Diplomacy, as well as good AoE from Rake.
- Assassin's Path is possibly the best mobility skill available in the game. Proper use of this skill will make a Talon player very hard to catch, as well as allow him to avoid warded areas when he's headed to gank a lane.
- Shadow Assault grants Talon a boost of movement speed, don't be afraid to engage ganks with it as the bonus movement speed gives the enemy less time to react.
- Use Assassin's Path to freely invade the enemy's jungle and place deep wards.
Challenger Talon Jungle Clear
Pro Talon Jungle Path —full clear with a Blue Buff start
- The Pro Talon Jungle Path is a full camp clear with a start on the Blue Buff. Most high elo players such as Faker and Jankos have been doing this pathing and so far it has proven to be very successful. Talon players start killing the Blue Sentinel with Rake unlocked at level one. The level two spell is going to be Noxian Diplomacy which grants Talon a lot more single target damage, allowing him to clear the Gromp and Murk Wolves with ease. Killing these grants the Talon player level three, unlocking Assassin's Path and allowing him to jump over walls to get to jungle monsters much quicker. The goal is to kill Raptors, Red Buff and Krugs which will grant Talon level four— upgrading Rake for more AoE damage! Due to Talon's quick jungle clear speed, this is usually finished around 3:10 and the Talon player is able to arrive to the river Scuttler just in time for it to spawn. Clearing the Scuttler allows Talon to rotate into a gank onto one of connected lanes or invade the enemy's jungle to gain an even higher xp and gold advantage.
- Talon is currently among the easiest junglers in the game (initial clear-wise) and he gets to the river just in time for Scuttler which not many junglers can do if they full clear.
Jungle Route Summary
Talon Jungle Path —full clear with a Red Buff start
- This Talon Jungle Path is an alternative to the pro one, as it is also a full camp clear but with a start on the Red Brambleback. Starting on the Red Buff is much more beginner friendly because the player has more damage output due to the Red Buff. As Talon, you'll start killing the Red Brambleback with Rake unlocked at level one once again. Unlock Noxian Diplomacy as you hit level two and head over to clear the Krugs camp, following up with the Raptors. This places you at level three and unlocks Assassin's Path so you can get to the Wolves faster. Kill the Wolves, Blue Sentinel and Gromp (in this specific order) and upgrade up Rake at level four. Even most average Talon players (and beginners) will reach Scuttler before the 3:15 mark, allowing them to clear it with ease. After you've killed the Rift Scuttler quickly path towards a lane to do a gank or invade the enemy jungle if you think you can win the duel.
- The Red Brambleback Talon start is very good because the Red Buff helps with the initial clear but beware, you'll won't have much buff uptime after Scuttler so use the Red Buff wisely!