Pantheon Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Pantheon Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Pantheon Jungle path, Season 12 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Pantheon as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Pantheon jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 12.17
Pantheon Jungle Runes
Pantheon Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Pantheon Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Pantheon has really strong early game ganks due to his high base movement speed and guaranteed stuns via Shield Vault. This also allows him to outduel a lot of jungle champions which is great because it allows Pantheon to be more confident during invades.
- Unlocking Grand Starfall makes Pantheon one of the most successful gankers at that level. The enemies will never see Pantheon coming due to Grand Starfall's range and once it gets upgraded it allows him to be omnipresent on every lane.
- Proper use of Shield Vault and Aegis Assault will allow you to not take Blue Sentinel's and Red Brambleback damage for a few seconds. Use Shield Vault to stun them as they're doing a basic attack and then do a basic attack yourself & follow it up with Aegis Assault to negate their damage while it is active.
- Comet Spear has low cooldown and decent damage even when it isn't empowered. Use it to your advantage to poke from a range and execute low health enemies.
Challenger Pantheon Jungle Clear
Pantheon Jungle Path —six camp clear with a Blue Buff start
- This Pantheon Jungle Path is a Blue-start variation of the pro one. It features a six camp jungle clear with a start on the Blue Sentinel. As Pantheon, you'll want to start with Comet Spear at level one and once the Blue Sentinel is cleared, unlock Shield Vault. Shield Vault is better in this pathing because you benefit more from the single target at level two (use the empowered version to then get three quick stacks towards an empowered Comet Spear). Next up, do the Gromp and Wolves camps as this will grant you level three & unlock Aegis Assault. Continue to the Raptors camp to quickly clear it, as well as the Red Brambleback. You're now able to kill the Krugs as well for more xp, or proceed to the Rift Scuttler instead. After killing the Rift Scuttler, path into a gank and if it is middle lane that you're ganking, rotate towards the opposite river to grab the 2nd Rift Scuttler if it is still alive.
- This Pantheon jungle route is very popular on the Blue Team as it paths towards the bottom lane which is very easy to gank with Pantheon. On top of that, it has the Red Buff up for both Scuttlers if you choose to go for them.