Pantheon Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Pantheon Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Pantheon Jungle path, Season 13 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Pantheon as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Pantheon jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 13.9
38 / 51
Pantheon Jungle Runes
Pantheon Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Pantheon Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Pantheon has really strong early game ganks due to his high base movement speed and guaranteed stuns via Shield Vault. This also allows him to outduel a lot of jungle champions which is great because it allows Pantheon to be more confident during invades.
- Unlocking Grand Starfall makes Pantheon one of the most successful gankers at that level. The enemies will never see Pantheon coming due to Grand Starfall's range and once it gets upgraded it allows him to be omnipresent on every lane.
- Proper use of Shield Vault and Aegis Assault will allow you to not take Blue Sentinel's and Red Brambleback damage for a few seconds. Use Shield Vault to stun them as they're doing a basic attack and then do a basic attack yourself & follow it up with Aegis Assault to negate their damage while it is active.
- Comet Spear has low cooldown and decent damage even when it isn't empowered. Use it to your advantage to poke from a range and execute low health enemies.
Challenger Pantheon Jungle Clear
Pro Pantheon Jungle Path —six camp clear with a Red Buff start
- The Pro Pantheon Jungle Path is a six camp jungle clear with a Red Buff start. This is currently one of the most popular routes for Pantheon as it is very adaptable to different matchups. The Pantheon player unlocks Comet Spear on level one and kills the Red Brambleback. This grants them level two which is used to unlock Aegis Assault. Aegis Assault is incredible here as it negates damage done by the Raptors for its duration, while also doing Area of Effect damage that makes them easier to kill. Pantheon paths towards the blue buff side of the map after killing the Raptors. Once there, Pantheon kills the Murk Wolves, Blue Sentinel and Gromp & unlocking Shield Vault in the process. Lastly, the Pantheon heads into the river and kills the Rift Scuttler. After the Scuttler kill the player then paths into a gank on one of the connected lanes. If they gank the middle lane, they're also able to rotate to the opposite river to kill the second Rift Scuttler as well.
- This Pantheon Jungle Path with the Red Buff start allows him to clear the jungle a bit faster and do a route that can be adapted into a full clear (by doing the Krugs as well) or a double Scuttler clear.
Jungle Route Summary
Pantheon Jungle Path —six camp clear with a Blue Buff start
- This Pantheon Jungle Path is a Blue-start variation of the pro one. It features a six camp jungle clear with a start on the Blue Sentinel. As Pantheon, you'll want to start with Comet Spear at level one and once the Blue Sentinel is cleared, unlock Shield Vault. Shield Vault is better in this pathing because you benefit more from the single target at level two (use the empowered version to then get three quick stacks towards an empowered Comet Spear). Next up, do the Gromp and Wolves camps as this will grant you level three & unlock Aegis Assault. Continue to the Raptors camp to quickly clear it, as well as the Red Brambleback. You're now able to kill the Krugs as well for more xp, or proceed to the Rift Scuttler instead. After killing the Rift Scuttler, path into a gank and if it is middle lane that you're ganking, rotate towards the opposite river to grab the 2nd Rift Scuttler if it is still alive.
- This Pantheon jungle route is very popular on the Blue Team as it paths towards the bottom lane which is very easy to gank with Pantheon. On top of that, it has the Red Buff up for both Scuttlers if you choose to go for them.