Qiyana Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Qiyana Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Qiyana Jungle path, Season 12 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Qiyana as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Qiyana jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 13.9
49 / 51
Qiyana Jungle Runes
Qiyana Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Qiyana Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Qiyana has an incredible mobility kit. This is due to her Terrashape, as it allows her to jump over small jungle walls & dodge enemy skillshots with ease. On top of that, proper use of Audacity also allows her to outmaneuver and reach her targets in many ways.
- As Qiyana you'll always want to be holding an element before entering a fight, grass or ice being the most useful ones while traversing through jungle, and earth to one-shot a sub-50% health enemy.
- Proper use of Supreme Display of Talent will in most cases win teamfights for you! It's also really good for fights around the Baron & Dragon pit as you can damage and stun most of the enemy team.
- It is possible to animation-cancel Edge of Ixtal with Terrashape or Audacity, allowing you to quickly deal damage.
- Qiyana has multiple variations of combos that depend on your element and where the enemy is. In most cases, you'll want to: Audacity → Edge of Ixtal → Terrashape → Edge of Ixtal for a quick burst. It is also possible to open the combo up with Supreme Display of Talent, and/or add one basic attack after each Edge of Ixtal cast.
Grandmaster Qiyana Jungle Clear
Pro Qiyana Jungle Path —six camp clear with a Red Buff start
- Pro Qiyana Jungle Path features a six camp clear that skips the Krugs in order to be healthy enough for a gank or duel with the enemy jungler. This clear starts with the Red Brambleback and Qiyana unlocking Terrashape. After killing the Red Buff and reaching level two, Qiyana players always unlock Elemental Wrath because it does significant AoE damage and can be used with the Grass element to be invisible and get some free damage onto the Raptors. This allows the Qiyana to clear Raptor camp with ease and once it is cleared the player moves towards the Blue Buff side of the jungle. Once there, Qiyana clears the Wolves and the Blue Buff to get level three and unlock Audacity. Lastly, Qiyana kills the Gromp and then heads to the river to kill the Rift Scuttler or gank before the Scuttler if there's a potential kill available on one of the lanes.
- With this pathing the pro player prioritizes getting to the river earlier than a full clear would, and allows the Qiyana to have a decent amount of health.
- Viable alternatives would also be: a) to kill the Krugs which makes this a full clear (but then the player is at half health at Scuttler) or b) do the same clear but gank middle lane and rotate towards the opposite side of the jungle to grab the 2nd Scuttler.
Jungle Route Summary
Qiyana Jungle Path —six camp clear with a Blue Buff start
- This Qiyana Jungle Path is a Blue Buff alternative to the pro version and it has the same skill progression as well. Unlock Terrashape at level one and kill the Blue Sentinel, after which you get level two and unlock Elemental Wrath. This allows you to kill the Gromp and Murk Wolves, granting you level three in order to unlock Audacity. Next up the goal is to clear the Raptors and finish it up with the Red Brambleback kill. Lastly, try to kill the Rift Scuttler as this finishes the jungle route after which you are able to gank a lane, invade the enemy's jungle or go for the second Rift Scuttler.
- This Qiyana Jungle Clear offers longer Red Buff uptime after Scuttler kill, which is good if you intend to gank or fight the enemy jungler.
- On the Red Team the route can be optimized to be a full clear by doing the Krugs, and instead of rushing for the Scuttler the player can gank top lane and then go for the Scuttler if it's still alive.