Hecarim Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Hecarim Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Hecarim Jungle path, Season 12 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Hecarim as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Hecarim jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 12.17
Hecarim Jungle Runes
Hecarim Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Hecarim Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Using Rampage during the Devastating Charge animation gives Hecarim a big initial burst advantage because his damage scales with movement speed.
- Rampage can cancel auto attacks, this means that a Hecarim player should never spam Rampage. Always cast Rampage before auto attacking or right after an attack deals damage because this will provide you with most optimal DPS.
- Spirit of Dread heals Hecarim for a percentage of the damage dealt by him and his allies so save it for when there's high amounts of damage being dealt. This skill provides an insane amount of survivability during teamfights and is a great way to get initial stacks of Conqueror during duels to get an advantage over an opponent.
- The high movement speed from Devastating Charge allows for easy ganks because you can run behind the opponent and push them towards your teammate.
- Onslaught of Shadows grants displacement immunity— use it for Baron, Dragon and Herald stealing because nothing can stop you from dashing into the pit and using Smite.
Grandmaster Hecarim Jungle Clear
Fast gank Hecarim Jungle Path —full clear with a Blue Buff start
- The fast gank Hecarim jungle route is great for solo queue, especially in low divisions. The goal with this jg path is to clear the first three camps: Blue Buff, Gromp and Wolves to get level three and do a quick early game gank onto the enemy midlaner to kill them, or at the very least burn their flash. After ganking the middle lane you continue the usual seven clear route by doing Raptors, Red Buff, Krugs and Scuttler. This Hecarim jungle pathing is excellent on the blue side because you have access to bottom Scuttler which is usually uncontested, allowing you to snowball with free early ganks while still having higher farm than the enemy jungler.