Nidalee Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Nidalee Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Nidalee Jungle path, Season 13 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Nidalee as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Nidalee jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 13.6
Nidalee Jungle Runes
Nidalee Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Nidalee Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Nidalee is a very high skill champion because her initial jungle clear is slow and leaves her on low health, making her vulnerable to invades. On top of that, she also doesn't deal a lot of damage during the early game. This means that it's not preferable to duel the enemy jungler unless you're in a favorable matchup.
- Nidalee's passive skill Prowl grants her bonus movement speed while she moves through brush. Use this to your advantage in order to traverse through the jungle much faster.
- Pounce can be used to jump through walls, allowing for an easy way to go in and out of the Baron and Dragon pit & avoid vision.
- Swipe only hits enemies in front of Nidalee, so proper positioning is needed in order to hit jungle camps with multiple monsters, such as the Raptors camp.
- Javelin Toss can do some serious amounts of damage at high range, always poke the enemy team with it before starting teamfights.
Master Nidalee Jungle Clear
Pro Nidalee Jungle Path —six camp clear with a Red Buff start
- The Pro Nidalee Jungle Path begins with Nidalee using Javelin Toss at level one to kill the Red Brambleback. At level two she unlocks Bushwack and uses Cougar form's Pounce to easily clear the Raptors camp as well as traverse faster to the next camps which are on the blue buff side of the map. Next up, Nidalee clears the Murk Wolves, Blue Buff and Gromp and as she hits level three she unlocks the Primal Surge spell which comes in handy as it heals and gives a decent amount of bonus attack speed. Lastly, Nidalee heads over to the Rift Scuttler and clears him & paths towards one of the river-connected lanes to do a gank.
- This Nidalee Jungle Clear gets to the river just in time for the Scuttler spawn (even beginners can do it!) and experienced Nidalee players can do the clear much faster in order to attempt a gank prior to the Scuttler kill as well.
- Note - it is also viable to clear the Krugs which makes this a full jungle clear, though in most cases the Scuttler will be dead by the time you clear the Krugs and reach it so it's better to do a gank on top/bottom or gank middle and rotate to the Scuttler on the opposite side if you decide to do Krugs.
Jungle Route Summary
Nidalee Jungle Path —six camp clear with a Blue Buff start
- The Blue Sentinel six camp clear Nidalee Jungle Path starts on the blue buff and you will use Javelin Toss/Takedown to kill it. Both Primal Surge and Bushwack are good options for the level two skill, pick one and kill the Gromp & Murk Wolves camps. This grants you level three, go ahead and unlock the remaining skill and path towards the Red Buff side of the map to kill Raptors and Red Brambleback. Lastly, clear the Rift Scuttler and look into ganking a lane that has the highest chances of success.
- This Nidalee Jungle Clear is a great alternative to the pro one which starts on the red buff. Picking the proper route is important for Nidalee as she can't Scuttler duel many of the jungle champions so if you know that a jungler will path towards the top Scuttler, then this pathing is great in order to end on the bottom Scuttler and get it for free.
- Experienced players can also attempt to do the Krugs, which essentially transforms this into a full clear route, albeit a very slow one.