Shyvana Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Shyvana Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Shyvana Jungle path, Season 11 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Shyvana as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Shyvana runes and item build for LoL Patch 11.20
Taste of Blood
Skill Leveling Order
Shyvana Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Shyvana is a scaling champion, which means that she's weak during most of the early game. Always focus on getting as much farm and experience on her as you can. This will allow you to heavily outscale the enemy jungler.
- Fury of the Dragonborn gives Shyvana permanent Armor and Magic Resistance for each Dragon kill so try to get every Dragon that you can.
- Burnout gives Shyvana a substantial amount of bonus movement speed which can come in handy for ganking, chasing or running away from an enemy.
- Twin Bite makes Shyvana strike twice with a single basic attack, this synergizes really well with Flame Breath as it procs the mark twice.
- AP Shyvana's main damage comes from using Dragon's Descent and Flame Breath so try to engage fights only when you have the ultimate ready.
Master Shyvana Jungle Clear
Shyvana Jungle Path —full clear with a Red Buff start
- This Shyvana Jungle Path is an alternative to the pro one, the main difference being the buff which the player starts on. Once again, you'll go with Flame Breath on level one but this time kill the Red Brambleback. The level two skill you unlock here is down to personal preference, usually people go for Twin Bite but Burnout can be a viable choice too as it helps with both the Krugs and Raptors which you have to kill next. After these camps are dead the player is level three with all the skills unlocked. Move towards the Blue Buff side of the map and kill Wolves, Blue Sentinel and Gromp. Upgrade Flame Breath on level four and kill the Scuttler. Lastly, you can attempt to gank a lane if there's a free kill or reset and buy items & continue powerfarming the jungle until level six.
- With this Shyvana Jungle Clear the player has less Red Buff uptime after Scuttler but this route may be better in matchups where you'll want to path opposite of the enemy jungler.