Kha'Zix Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Kha'Zix Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Kha'Zix Jungle path, Season 12 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Kha Zix as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Kha runes and item build for LoL Patch 12.8
Skill Leveling Order
Kha'Zix Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Kha'Zix is one of the strongest single-target damage dealers which makes him perfect for invades, early Scuttler fights and river duels. Use this to your advantage and try to force fights versus enemy junglers which prefer to scale— Karthus, Evelynn, Nidalee...
- Isolation is a unique passive only seen by Kha'Zix. Enemies will display a circle around them when they are not near any other champion, monster or minion. Isolated enemies take 110% bonus damage from Kha'Zix's Taste Their Fear which means that most squishy champions have half of their HP deleted by just one cast.
- Unseen Threat can be reset with the use of Void Assault, allowing Kha'Zix to slow the enemy multiple times with basic attacks.
- Never use Leap to engage fights. Use Void Assault instead, and keep Leap to gap close if the enemy flashes or for running away if you're taking too many hits.
- Kha'Zix has an easy combo: Void Assault, auto attack the enemy and quickly Taste Their Fear, Void Spike to heal up while slowing them and Taste Their Fear again. This allows you to keep one cast of Void Assault and Leap in case of an emergency.
Challenger Kha'Zix Jungle Clear
Kha'Zix Jungle Path —full clear with a Red Buff start
- This Kha'Zix Jungle Path uses the pathing from the pro version, and incorporates the Krugs camp into it. Kha'Zix starts on Red Brambleback with Taste Their Fear. Once again, we unlock Void Spike at level two as it helps clear the Krugs & Raptors much faster. Next up move towards the Blue Buff side of the jungle. Once there— clear the Wolves, Blue Buff and Gromp. The bottom side Scuttler is often uncontested, allowing for an easy full clear. On the other hand, if you find yourself on the blue team the top Scuttler might be dead, in that case it is preferred to gank mid lane and rotate towards the bottom Scuttler instead.
- This particular Kha'Zix Jungle Clear focuses on getting all of the jungle camp XP and Gold to get an advantage over an opponent if the player's allies don't have CC (Kha has a hard time ganking lanes like these) or the enemies are not pushing.