Kha'Zix Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Kha'Zix Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Kha'Zix Jungle path, Season 13 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Kha Zix as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Kha'Zix jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 13.9
12 / 51
Kha'Zix Jungle Runes
Kha'Zix Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Kha'Zix Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Kha'Zix is one of the strongest single-target damage dealers which makes him perfect for invades, early Scuttler fights and river duels. Use this to your advantage and try to force fights versus enemy junglers which prefer to scale— Karthus, Evelynn, Nidalee...
- Isolation is a unique passive only seen by Kha'Zix. Enemies will display a circle around them when they are not near any other champion, monster or minion. Isolated enemies take 110% bonus damage from Kha'Zix's Taste Their Fear which means that most squishy champions have half of their HP deleted by just one cast.
- Unseen Threat can be reset with the use of Void Assault, allowing Kha'Zix to slow the enemy multiple times with basic attacks.
- Never use Leap to engage fights. Use Void Assault instead, and keep Leap to gap close if the enemy flashes or for running away if you're taking too many hits.
- Kha'Zix has an easy combo: Void Assault, auto attack the enemy and quickly Taste Their Fear, Void Spike to heal up while slowing them and Taste Their Fear again. This allows you to keep one cast of Void Assault and Leap in case of an emergency.
Grandmaster Kha'Zix Jungle Clear
Pro Kha'Zix Jungle Path —six camp clear with a Red Buff start
- Pro Kha'Zix Jungle Path features a six camp clear (skipping the Krugs). This clear starts with the Red Brambleback and Kha'Zix unlocking Taste Their Fear as this is his main damage dealing skill. After killing the Red Buff and reaching level two, Kha'Zix players level up Void Spike because it does significant AoE damage and heals Kha'Zix. This allows the Kha'Zix to clear Raptor camp with ease and once it is cleared he moves towards the Blue Buff side of the jungle with Leap unlocked as well. There he clears the Wolves, Blue Buff and Gromp. Scuttler is last on the kill list and this clear allows Kha'Zix to be in the river relatively early— ambushing or invading the enemy jungler for a quick kill. After this the Kha'Zix player can continue to gank a lane and if the enemy jungler is dead, also try to get the second Scuttler.
- With this pathing the pro player prioritizes getting to the river earlier than most enemy junglers can so that they can invade enemy junglers which prefer to scale, or set up a fight at the Scuttler.
Jungle Route Summary
Kha'Zix Jungle Path —full clear with a Blue Buff start
- This Kha'Zix Jungle Path features a full jungle clear that starts with the Blue Sentinel. You'll unlock Taste Their Fear as this is going to be your main damage dealing skill and kill the Blue Sentinel. After killing it and reaching level two, level up Void Spike because it does significant AoE damage and gives more sustain via heals & kill the Gromp. Having sustain allows the Kha'Zix to clear Murk Wolves with ease and and move towards the Red Buff side of the jungle with Leap unlocked on level three. There you're gonna clear the Raptors, Red Brambleback and Krugs as this grants you level four, allowing you to upgrade Taste Their Fear. At this point you can head for the Scuttler, and gank Top/Bottom (depending on your side) before or after the Scuttler kill and this will mostly depend on the situation in the game and kill opportunities.
- With this route, the Kha'Zix is going to have longer Red Buff uptime which can help tremendously for Rift Scuttler duels as well as ganks and invades.
Jungle Route Summary
Kha'Zix Jungle Path —full clear with a Red Buff start
- This Kha'Zix Jungle Path uses the pathing from the pro version, and incorporates the Krugs camp into it. Kha'Zix starts on Red Brambleback with Taste Their Fear. Once again, we unlock Void Spike at level two as it helps clear the Krugs & Raptors much faster. Next up move towards the Blue Buff side of the jungle. Once there— clear the Wolves, Blue Buff and Gromp. The bottom side Scuttler is often uncontested, allowing for an easy full clear. On the other hand, if you find yourself on the blue team the top Scuttler might be dead, in that case it is preferred to gank mid lane and rotate towards the bottom Scuttler instead.
- This particular Kha'Zix Jungle Clear focuses on getting all of the jungle camp XP and Gold to get an advantage over an opponent if the player's allies don't have CC (Kha has a hard time ganking lanes like these) or the enemies are not pushing.