Udyr Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Udyr Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Udyr Jungle path, Season 11 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Udyr as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Udyr runes and item build for LoL Patch 11.23
Skill Leveling Order
Udyr Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Your main objective as an Udyr is going to be to burst down high priority targets and apply stuns to enemy champions. Running from enemy to enemy in teamfights and rotating stuns on them using Bear Stance can really turn fights in Udyr's favor.
- Udyr's incredible movement speed and high clear speed allow him to invade the enemy's jungle with ease.
- Phoenix Stance does surprising amounts of damage and allows Udyr to win a majority of early game Scuttler duels.
- The most common Udyr combo goes like this: Bear Stance to walk up to the enemy and stun them, Tiger Stance & hit once/twice to make use of the increased attack speed and then use Phoenix Stance to dish out a lot of damage. If needed, use Turtle Stance to negate a small amount of damage and repeat the combo once again!
Grandmaster Udyr Jungle Clear
Udyr Jungle Path —full clear with a Red Buff start
- This Udyr Jungle Path is a full jungle clear that starts on the Red Buff as Udyr kills it using Tiger Stance. Udyr then unlocks Phoenix Stance at level two once it is dead and kills the Krugs and Raptors. This grants Udyr level three and you upgrade Phoenix Stance once again for the reason mentioned in the pro path above. Wolves, Blue Buff and Gromp are next on the clear list, killing these grants you level four and allows you to unlock Bear Stance. Having Bear Stance for the Scuttler is essential for dueling enemy junglers as well as ganking later on.
- Again, this Udyr Jungle Clear can be hard to pull off because the player needs to line up monsters for the Phoenix Stance area of effect to hit all of them. This is the only way Udyr can reach the Scuttler on time shortly after it spawns if you're doing a full clear.
- If you're new to Udyr, skip the Krugs and unlock spells in the order of Q → R → E instead so that you have Bear Stance at level three.