Udyr Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Udyr Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Udyr Jungle path, Season 13 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Udyr as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Udyr jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 13.11
8 / 51
Udyr Jungle Runes
Udyr Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Udyr Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Your main objective as an Udyr is going to be to burst down high priority targets and apply stuns to enemy champions. Running from enemy to enemy in teamfights and rotating stuns on them using Blazing Stampede can really turn fights in Udyr's favor.
- Udyr's incredible movement speed and high clear speed allow him to invade the enemy's jungle with ease.
- Wingborne Storm does surprising amounts of damage and allows Udyr to win a majority of early game Scuttler duels.
- The most common Udyr combo goes like this: Blazing Stampede to walk up to the enemy and stun them, Wilding Claw & hit once/twice to make use of the increased damage output and then use Wingborne Storm to dish out a lot of damage. If needed, use Iron Mantle to negate a small amount of damage and repeat the combo once again!
Grandmaster Udyr Jungle Clear
Udyr Jungle Path —full clear with a Red Buff start
- This Udyr Jungle Path is a full jungle clear that starts on the Red Buff as Udyr kills it using Wilding Claw. Udyr then unlocks Wingborne Storm at level two once it is dead and kills the Krugs and Raptors. This grants Udyr level three and you upgrade Wingborne Storm once again for the reason mentioned in the pro path above. Wolves, Blue Buff and Gromp are next on the clear list, killing these grants you level four and allows you to unlock Blazing Stampede. Having Blazing Stampede for the Scuttler is essential for dueling enemy junglers as well as ganking later on.
- If you're new to Udyr, skip the Krugs and unlock spells in the order of Q → R → E instead so that you have Blazing Stampede at level three.