Diana Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Diana Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Diana Jungle path, Season 12 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Diana as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Diana jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 12.17
Diana Jungle Runes
Coup de Grace
Diana Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Diana Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Diana's Moonsilver Blade passive gains triple the attack speed for three seconds after Diana casts an ability. Leverage this by doing quick combos and bursting enemies within that timeframe.
- The most common Diana combo is done by hitting an enemy with Crescent Strike, dashing to them with Lunar Rush, instantly casting Pale Cascade and auto attacking a few times & ending it with another Lunar Rush to gap close when they run.
- Moonfall damage is increased for each enemy pulled into the area of effect. This is an incredible skill that can annihilate entire teams so always save it for crucial team fights and objectives if you can.
- Hitting an enemy with Crescent Strike reveals them for three seconds, this is useful to gain vision over Baron, Dragon and Herald to jump into the pit with Lunar Rush or simply to avoid face-checking brush.
Grandmaster Diana Jungle Clear
Diana Jungle Path —full clear with a Blue Buff start
- This Diana Jungle Path is also a full clear, but one that starts on the Blue Buff. As Diana, you'll always want to start with Crescent Strike. After killing the Blue Buff and reaching level two, you will have to level up Pale Cascade once again. Kill the Gromp and follow it up with the Wolves camp that grants Diana level three which allows you to unlock Lunar Rush. At this point Diana moves towards the Red Buff side of the jungle and clears the Raptors, Red Buff and Krugs. Kill the Rift Scuttler last and then attempt a gank onto one of the lanes or steal the enemy jungle camps.
- The Blue Buff start Diana Jungle Clear is generally a bit trickier to pull off, especially on the Red Side as the enemy laners can easily collapse onto you on the river Scuttler. If your laners have no lane priority, an alternative is to first gank one of the lanes and apply pressure & follow it up with the Scuttler kill.