Rumble Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Rumble Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Rumble Jungle path, Season 12 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Rumble as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Rumble jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 12.17
Rumble Jungle Runes
Rumble Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Rumble Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Rumble can cast abilities before and during jungle camp clears to get Junkyard Titan stacks. Overheating grants Rumble a huge boost of attack speed and staying within the danger zone empowers his spells as well.
- A very popular strategy is to start casting spells before reaching a camp. When properly timed, this ends up placing Rumble in Overheat mode during camps which immensely increases his clear speed.
- The Equalizer allows Rumble to manipulate teamfights by zoning enemies out, splitting them or denying them an escape path. With the proper Rumble Jungle build, it can reach 30-35 second cooldown when the skill is maxed out, which is ridiculously overpowered at the moment.
- Rumble has a relatively simple combo: engage with one cast of Electro Harpoon, start Flamespitter and do another cast of Electro Harpoon. Cast Scrap Shield to gain a small shield and a bonus to movement speed in order to keep up with the enemy in case they run. Lastly, you can finish them off with The Equalizer if it is required.
Grandmaster Rumble Jungle Clear
Rumble Jungle Path —full clear with a Blue Buff start
- This particular Rumble Jungle Path is a Blue Sentinel start version of the pro route. In some cases you'll want to avoid running into the enemy jungler and this route allows you to do so. Begin by killing Blue Buff with Flamespitter at level one, then follow it up with a Gromp & Wolves clear at level two. Scrap Shield is the skill you'll want to unlock at level two once again, with Electro Harpoon being the choice at level three. After these, the Rumble player needs to path to the Red Buff side and kill the Raptors, Red Buff & Krugs (in this order). It is crucial to have Overheat stacks high in order to increase Rumble's clear speed and to reach the river on time. In most cases you'll be about 20 seconds late to the Scuttler spawn, but if the enemy jungler didn't path towards it then it should still be alive. Lastly, after the rift Scuttler kill the player can gank a lane which might result in a kill, or counter-jungle the enemy jungler instead.