Nunu Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Nunu Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Nunu Jungle path, Season 12 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Nunu as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Nunu runes and item build for LoL Patch 12.1
Skill Leveling Order
Nunu Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Nunu & Willump have excellent early game ganking potential due to the Biggest Snowball Ever! Gain control over one of the river Scuttlers so that you can use the speed boost and rush into a lane gank, not allowing the enemy team to have enough time in order to react.
- Proper timing of Consume + Smite allows Nunu to essentially double smite a monster. This can come in handy for securing Dragons, Rift Heralds and Barons as there is nothing the enemy jungler can do in order to outsmite you.
- Try to throw Snowball Barrage on as many enemies as you can, in order to root them in place.
- Nunu's Absolute Zero can do tremendous amounts of damage when it gets fully charged, though you can also use it to gain a considerable shield or zone enemies in a teamfight.
Challenger Nunu Jungle Clear
Fast gank Nunu Jungle Path —lvl 3 gank with a Blue Buff start
- This Nunu Jungle Path is a six camp clear with a fast level three gank incorporated into it. Ganking so early will tilt most opponents because they'll either die or have to use their Flash two and a half minutes into the game. Start killing the Blue Sentinel at level one with Consume unlocked, then do the Gromp next (Snowball Barrage being the level two unlock). Next up, do the Murk Wolves camp as these will grant you level three— unlocking Biggest Snowball Ever! Continue by pathing towards the river and start channeling the snowball into the middle lane to gank the enemy player. Consume a minion if you need to heal up and start going towards your Red Buff side of the jungle to kill the Raptors and Red Brambleback. Lastly, head over to the river side and clear the Rift Scuttler. Start channeling another snowball and gank a lane that will have the highest chance of ending up with a kill for your team.
- The Fast Gank Nunu Jungle Clear is perfect for low elo ranked games because the opponents start giving up due to all the gank pressure you do within the early game. For those that would prefer to clear the jungle before ganking, you can also simply skip the level three gank and head over to the Red Buff side instantly— which makes this a generic six camp Blue Buff start Nunu route.