Trundle Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Trundle Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Trundle Jungle path, Season 12 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Trundle as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Trundle jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 12.17
Trundle Jungle Runes
Coup de Grace
Trundle Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Trundle Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Always fight within a Frozen Domain if you're able to as it greatly increases your chances of winning.
- Subjugate is best used on high health tanks because Trundle heals for a percentage of their health, as well as stealing their armor and magic resist.
- Chomp is Trundle's main damage dealing skill and it allows him to win most duels, especially versus attack damage dealing champions.
- Pillar of Ice can be used to block off enemy's passages, slow them down or interrupt dashes and a lot more!
- Chomp can slightly cancel animations of basic attacks, this allows you to basic attack, Chomp at the ending of a basic attack and use a basic attack once again to do serious amounts of damage in a short period of time.
Master Trundle Jungle Clear
Fast gank Trundle Jungle Path —full clear with a Red Buff start
- This Trundle Jungle Path is a full jungle clear which begins on the Red Buff and Trundle killing it using Chomp. It incorporates a quick middle lane gank at level three and then proceeds to rotate towards clearing the rest of the jungle. At level two Trundle unlocks Frozen Domain and kills the Krugs & Raptors. These grant Trundle level three— unlock Pillar of Ice and gank middle lane. After that, rotate to the other side, kill the Rift Scuttler and then clear the rest of the jungle camps: Blue Buff, Gromp and Murk Wolves.
- The fast gank Trundle Jungle Path is very popular in high elo as it can burn the enemy middle laner's Flash quite easily. Players such as Bwipo have been doing it with much success.
- It is also possible to do this with a Blue Buff start, follow this route instead: Blue Sentinel → Gromp → Murk Wolves → Gank mid → Scuttler (if he has spawned, otherwise circle back to it after the rest) → Raptors → Red Brambleback → Krugs.