Olaf Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Olaf Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Olaf Jungle path, Season 14 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Olaf as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Olaf jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 14.4
45 / 54
Olaf Jungle Runes
Olaf Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Olaf Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Olaf's Berserker Rage gives him bonus attack speed depending on his missing health. This makes Olaf a great dueler, and he wins almost all early Scuttler fights (even 1v2).
- The less health Olaf has, the more powerful he gets. Keep on fighting when you're low health as you will lifesteal a lot of health back, unless you're absolutely certain you're going to die.
- Undertow grants Olaf vision around the Axes that land, use this to check bushes, low vision corners and whether an enemy is on jungle camps, Herald or Dragon.
- Reckless Swing deals damage even if the opponent Flashes away when you've cast it. Try to leave it for finishing off low health opponents as it will refund the health cost back to you.
- Ragnarok doesn't last a long time so use it carefully— it's really good for cancelling important CC!
- Hunt down the enemy by hitting them with Undertow and keep picking up the axes to refresh the cooldown & hitting them again in order to get closer.
Master Olaf Jungle Clear
Olaf Jungle Path —full clear with a Blue Buff start
- This Olaf Jungle Path is a seven camp clear starting with the Blue Buff. Once again, you can choose whether to unlock Undertow or Tough It Out. When the Blue Sentinel is dead, unlock the skill you're missing (but save Reckless Swing for level four!) & clear the Gromp camp. Next up are Wolves after which your goal is to level up Undertow again and head towards the Red Buff side of the jungle and clear the Raptors, Red Buff and Krugs. This levels you up to 4, unlocking Reckless Swing and making you ready for jungle duels. Last on the list is the rift Scuttler to which you might be a bit late. After the Scuttler kill go ahead and gank one of the lanes that seem to have the highest chance of resulting in a kill, or try to hunt down the enemy jungler as your Red Buff uptime is higher than theirs if they pathed towards your Scuttler. This Olaf Jungle Clear focuses on doing a full clear of the jungle to be level four at the river Scuttler and try to kill the enemy jungler.