Olaf Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Olaf Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Olaf Jungle path, Season 13 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Olaf as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Olaf jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 13.9
6 / 51
Olaf Jungle Runes
Olaf Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Olaf Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Olaf's Berserker Rage gives him bonus attack speed depending on his missing health. This makes Olaf a great dueler, and he wins almost all early Scuttler fights (even 1v2).
- The less health Olaf has, the more powerful he gets. Keep on fighting when you're low health as you will lifesteal a lot of health back, unless you're absolutely certain you're going to die.
- Undertow grants Olaf vision around the Axes that land, use this to check bushes, low vision corners and whether an enemy is on jungle camps, Herald or Dragon.
- Reckless Swing deals damage even if the opponent Flashes away when you've cast it. Try to leave it for finishing off low health opponents as it will refund the health cost back to you.
- Ragnarok doesn't last a long time so use it carefully— it's really good for cancelling important CC!
- Hunt down the enemy by hitting them with Undertow and keep picking up the axes to refresh the cooldown & hitting them again in order to get closer.
Grandmaster Olaf Jungle Clear
Pro Olaf Jungle Path —six camp clear with a leashless Raptor start
- The Pro Olaf Jungle Path features a high-elo six camp clear that starts with a leashless Raptor camp kill. Olaf can easily kill the raptors with Undertow and then he will reach level two— allowing him to unlock the Tough It Out ability. Olaf always levels up Tough It Out to grant him a shield and bonus attack speed because this allows him to melt the Red Buff. After the Red Buff is dead, Olaf moves towards the Blue Buff side of the jungle and clears the Wolves, Blue Buff and Gromp. This clear allows Olaf to get level three and unlock Reckless Swing & reach the river at around 2:55, allowing him to scout ahead and ambush the enemy jungler, do a quick gank or wait for the Scuttler to spawn. Once Olaf kills the Scuttler, he is then able to gank a lane and if the enemy jungler is dead from a river fight, also try to get the second Scuttler as well.
- This jungle clear allows Olaf to get to the river earlier than most enemy junglers can, so that the player can invade them or set up a fight at the Scuttler as Olaf is the king of level 3 duels.
Jungle Route Summary
Olaf Jungle Path —full clear with a Red Buff start
- This particular Olaf Jungle Route has a six camp clear that starts with the Red Buff and the player can choose whether they unlock Undertow or Tough It Out (both are roughly the same speed-wise). After killing the Red Buff and reaching level two go ahead and unlock the remaining skill from the previous choice & clear the Krugs camp. Next up is the Raptor camp after which you need to path towards the Blue Buff side of the jungle and clear the Wolves, Blue Buff and Gromp. Level up Reckless Swing as you hit level three and the last on this list is the rift Scuttler, to which you might be 10-15 seconds late depending on your clear speed— positioning yourself to automatically pick up Olaf's Q to reset the cooldown can increase the clear speed incredibly. After the Scuttler kill go ahead and gank one of the lanes that seem to have the highest chance of resulting in a kill, or invade the enemy jungler instead.
- This Olaf Jungle Clear focuses on doing a full clear of the jungle to be level four at the river Scuttler and be able to duel most enemy junglers.
Jungle Route Summary
Olaf Jungle Path —full clear with a Blue Buff start
- This Olaf Jungle Path is a seven camp clear starting with the Blue Buff. Once again, you can choose whether to unlock Undertow or Tough It Out. When the Blue Sentinel is dead, unlock the skill you're missing (but save Reckless Swing for level four!) & clear the Gromp camp. Next up are Wolves after which your goal is to level up Undertow again and head towards the Red Buff side of the jungle and clear the Raptors, Red Buff and Krugs. This levels you up to 4, unlocking Reckless Swing and making you ready for jungle duels. Last on the list is the rift Scuttler to which you might be a bit late. After the Scuttler kill go ahead and gank one of the lanes that seem to have the highest chance of resulting in a kill, or try to hunt down the enemy jungler as your Red Buff uptime is higher than theirs if they pathed towards your Scuttler. This Olaf Jungle Clear focuses on doing a full clear of the jungle to be level four at the river Scuttler and try to kill the enemy jungler.