Skarner Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Skarner Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Skarner Jungle path, Season 12 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Skarner as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Skarner runes and item build for LoL Patch 12.8
Skill Leveling Order
Skarner Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Skarner is quite weak in the early game, his most important job is to provide lanes with a lot of pressure and rush level six because this lets him unlock his ultimate ability.
- Every basic attack reduces the cooldown of Crystal Slash by 0.25 seconds (1 second vs enemy champions), use them in-between Crystal Slash casts for most optimal damage.
- Most popular engage combo for Skarner goes like this: Crystalline Exoskeleton → Fracture → Basic Attack + Crystal Slash → Impale to pull the enemy towards your team.
- Skarner is a lot stronger when he's in the area of the Crystal Spire zones that his team control. Always capture these before doing jungle camps as it increases the clear speed tremendously. The river Crystal Spire zones are also nice to have as they grant Skarner a lot of bonus movement speed.
- Your main goal in team fights is to rush into the enemy team and Impale a carry (usually the middle laner or adc) and pull them towards your team so they can finish them off with ease.
Master Skarner Jungle Clear
Beginner Skarner Jungle Path —six camp clear with a Red Buff start
- The Beginner Skarner Jungle Path is a full jungle route that begins on the Blue Buff (Sentinel). It is great because it offers a higher uptime on the Red Buff— providing more map pressure, at the expense of a bit slower initial clear due to having red for only half of the jungle route. Begin by killing the Blue Buff using Crystal Slash and unlock Fracture upon hitting level two. Proceed to kill the Gromp and Murk Wolves in order to hit level three and unlock Crystalline Exoskeleton. Next up, head over to the other side of the jungle and clear the Raptors, Red Buff and Krugs (in this particular order). Lastly, path into the river and clear the Rift Scuttler, after which you're free to gank a lane or reset back to base and keep farming for a quick level six.
- This Skarner Jungle Clear can become very useful if you're looking to avoid the enemy jungler and power farm until ultimate, or simply camp a specific lane that you wouldn't be able to path towards to with a red-buff start.