Nocturne Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Nocturne Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Nocturne Jungle path, Season 12 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Nocturne as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Nocturne runes and item build for LoL Patch 12.1
Coup de Grace
Skill Leveling Order
Nocturne Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Nocturne is a great champion for climbing in SoloQ because of his incredibly strong spell kit which allows him to duel most enemy junglers, invade and gank as early as he reaches level three. He doesn't really have many weaknesses other than a well coordinated enemy team.
- Umbra Blades and Duskbringer allow Nocturne to farm jungle camps with ease while being an ever-present threat to all enemy lanes due to Paranoia. Even if you're not in range to dash towards an enemy with Paranoia, it can still be worth to cast it in order to obstruct an enemy's vision and make them panic. This can help your teammates to pick off a target, or run away if they're in immediate danger.
- Duskbringer's path grants bonus movement speed which can come in handy when you're chasing, or running from enemies. It also grants a substantial amount of bonus attack damage which increases Nocturne's damage to Turrets.
- The proper use of Shroud of Darkness can turn fights in your favor because it can be used to block a dangerous spell which could finish you off or cause a lot of CC.
Challenger Nocturne Jungle Clear
Nocturne Jungle Path —full clear with a Blue Buff start
- This Nocturne Jungle Path is a full clear with a start on the Blue Sentinel. You will once again start with Duskbringer for your first ability. With the Blue Sentinel dead, you'll unlock the Shroud of Darkness at level two and kill the Gromp & Murk Wolves. This grants you level three, allowing you to level up Unspeakable Horror & start moving towards the Red Buff side of the map. There you'll kill the Raptors, Red Buff and Krugs (in this particular order). Doing so will level you up to level four and that's when you start pathing towards the rift Scuttler on that side. Depending on your clear speed, you might be late to the Scuttler which might result in a Scuttler fight with the enemy jungler. In some cases the Rift Scuttler might already be dead, at this point you can gank the middle lane and path towards the opposite Rift Scuttler instead.
- This Nocturne Jungle Clear is an alternative to the pro jg route, and which one you pick will primarily depend on the jungle matchup & which of your allies have lane priority.