Gragas Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Gragas Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Gragas Jungle path, Season 13 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Gragas as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Gragas jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 13.9
11 / 51
Gragas Jungle Runes
Gragas Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Gragas Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Drunken Rage gives Gragas a substantial amount of damage reduction for a short period of time after he starts using it. Try to time this skill in order to minimize damage from high damage dealing skills.
- Proper use of Explosive Cask and Body Slam can result in easy kills. Explosive Cask can also be used to push enemies under your turret and a lot more.
- Gragas is very diverse build-wise as he can be built to be a tank, glass cannon AP carry or a mix of those two.
- Body Slam can dash through some of the smaller walls in the game, luckily, there's some which give Gragas easy access to the Baron and Dragon pit.
- Gragas can be very hard to play and in general he's a high-skill cap champion. It will take a lot of time to master him but it will be worth it!
Challenger Gragas Jungle Clear
Pro Gragas Jungle Path —six camp clear with a Blue Buff start
- The Pro Gragas Jungle Path is a six camp clear that begins on the Blue Buff and requires a leash from Gragas' allies. Gragas begins with Drunken Rage for his first ability because it deals a lot of %health damage and reduces damage taken for a short period of time. At level two, he unlocks Barrel Roll to clear the Gromp and Murk Wolves. This grants him level three, which allows him to unlock Body Slam and head over to the Red Buff side of the map to clear the Raptors and Red Brambleback itself. Lastly, Gragas heads over to the river in order to kill the Rift Scuttler and this clear manages to arrive there at about 3:15.
- This Gragas Jungle Clear is the most common route taken by all Gragas players as it has higher Red Buff uptime and ends at the river side with the highest priority & vision.
Jungle Route Summary
Gragas Jungle Path —six camp clear with a Red Buff start
- This Gragas Jungle Path is a six camp clear that begins on the Red Buff, Gragas uses Drunken Rage to kill it and then unlocks Barrel Roll at level two which allows him to clear the Raptors camp quick and easy. Next up, Gragas heads over to the other side of the map to clear the Murk Wolves, Blue Buff and Gromp. During these, he gets level three which unlocks Body Slam. Once they're dead, as Gragas you will kill the Rift Scuttler and attempt to gank one of the lanes connected with the river or reset to base and keep farming.
- This Gragas Jungle Clear features opposite pathing of the pro version, because in some cases you'll want to path towards the different Scuttler in order to avoid duels with the enemy jungler or to camp a specific lane.