Morgana Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Morgana Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Morgana Jungle path, Season 11 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Morgana as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Morgana runes and item build for LoL Patch 11.20
Skill Leveling Order
Morgana Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Morgana is capable of dealing a surprising amount of damage when she's built full AP and that's why she has become very popular in the jungle. Her clear speed and sustain due to Tormented Shadow is insane and she can become a real nuisance with the root from Dark Binding, even in the early game.
- If you can hit Dark Binding reliably, Morgana will be one of the easiest AP junglers for you as her gank potential is simple— yet powerful.
- Morgana's spell kit provides the team with a lot of crowd control. Pick enemies off with Dark Binding + Tormented Shadow and when your team is ready to fight, flash into the enemies and use Soul Shackles to stun all of them. Don't forget to cast Black Shield as it allows Morgana to prevent ALL disables on her, allowing the Soul Shackles to fully ramp up.
- Tormented Shadow allows Morgana to solo Dragon and Herald relatively early in the game.
Challenger Morgana Jungle Clear
Morgana Jungle Path —full clear with a Blue Buff start
- This Morgana Jungle Path features a full jungle clear with a start on the Blue Buff and Morgana unlocking Tormented Shadow once again. After you've killed the Blue Buff and unlocked Dark Binding, run over to the Gromp and smite it for a faster kill. Do the Wolves camp next, put another point into Tormented Shadow and start pathing towards the Red Buff side of the jungle to clear the Raptors, Red Buff and Krugs in this particular order. Lastly, head over to the river and kill the Rift Scuttler. After doing so you can do a gank onto one of the lanes that is easiest to get a kill on or try to set up a kill on the enemy jungler because you'll be level four with Black Shield unlocked as well.
- This Morgana Jungle Clear is a great alternative to the pro route and which one you pick solely depends on lane priorities and the jungle champion you're playing against.