Rengar Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Rengar Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Rengar Jungle path, Season 13 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Rengar as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Rengar jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 13.9
24 / 51
Rengar Jungle Runes
Rengar Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Rengar Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Rengar can duel quite efficiently in the early-game so always try to flank the enemy jungler and fight them for the first Rift Scuttler.
- Thrill of the Hunt is best used to find and assassinate high priority targets in team fights and skirmishes, primarily AD carries.
- Unseen Predator is excellent for chasing down opponents in the jungle as being in a Brush will allow Rengar to jump onto the opponent. On top of that, it's also great for lane ganks provided he gets to a lane unnoticed.
- Rengar can jump over walls using Unseen Predator. To do so, place a ward to make a jungle camp visible and get inside a brush over the wall, then simply attack the monsters to jump onto them.
- Battle Roar is great for healing up a lot of damage that was taken in short bursts.
Challenger Rengar Jungle Clear
Pro Rengar Jungle Path —full camp clear with a Red Buff start
- The Pro Rengar Jungle Path features a full jungle clear with a start on the Red Buff. Rengar unlocks Savagery at level one and as soon as the timer reaches 1:23 he attacks the blast plant with Savagery from the nearby brush. This grants him two stacks of Unseen Predator, allowing him to use an empowered Savagery on the Red Buff as it spawns and speeds up the kill. At level two, Rengar unlocks Battle Roar and jumps on the Krugs camp (from the Red Buff brush) by warding the Krugs and basic attacking one of them. After the Krugs and Raptors kill, Rengar unlocks Bola Strike and heads over the the other side of the jungle. There he clears Murk Wolves, Gromp and Blue Buff & heads over to the river Scuttler. Once the Scuttler has been cleared, most Rengar players tend to reset and keep power farming until level six, but if there's a free kill on a lane they'll always do a quick gank and take it.
- This Rengar Jungle Clear is very popular but inexperienced players get to the Scuttler quite late. If you're new and trying out Rengar, skip the Krugs camp as it'll make the timing much better.
Jungle Route Summary
Rengar Jungle Path —full camp clear with a Blue Buff start
- This Rengar Jungle Path is a full clear Blue Buff start alternative which may come in handy in matchups where you'll want to camp a certain lane or avoid the enemy jungler. As Rengar, you'll want to unlock Savagery as his first skill and attack the blast plant on the other side of the Blue Buff at 1:23 to gain Ferocity stacks once again. You can see how it's done in the video here. Pulling this off properly will grant you two Ferocity stacks and it speeds u the Blue Buff clear quite a bit. At level two, unlock Battle Roar and kill the Gromp & Murk Wolves. These grant you level three which you can use to unlock the third skill— Bola Strike. Kill the Raptors, Red Buff and Krugs. Upgrade Savagery at level four and proceed to kill the Rift Scuttler, after which you can gank a lane or reset and keep power farming towards level six.
- This Rengar Jungle Clear is a great alternative to the Red Buff start but it is a bit slower because the Blue Buff doesn't do much to increase Rengar's jungle clear speed.