Taliyah Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Taliyah Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Taliyah Jungle path, Season 13 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Taliyah as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Taliyah jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 13.11
15 / 51
Taliyah Jungle Runes
Taliyah Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Taliyah Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Taliyah is a very high skill champion which once mastered proves to be among the highest tiers of jungle champions right now.
- Her initial jungle clear can be a bit hard to pull off whilst remaining on high life because her Threaded Volley doesn't deal a lot of damage but her scaling is very good.
- Unraveled Earth can decimate champions which rely on dashes, such as Lee Sin, Nidalee and Diana.
- Rock Surfing allows Taliyah to traverse the map much quicker, so try to walk next to walls whenever you can.
- Weaver's Wall can be used to cut a team in half and isolate enemies or prevent enemies from reaching an objective.
- The most common Taliyah combo is: Threaded Volley, Unraveled Earth, Seismic Shove (aim it to push the enemy towards the Unraveled Earth) and lastly another cast of Threaded Volley to finish the enemy.
Master Taliyah Jungle Clear
Taliyah Jungle Path —six camp clear with a Red Buff start
- This Taliyah Jungle Path is a six camp clear that starts on the Red Brambleback. As Taliyah, you'll want to unlock Threaded Volley for her first skill. Once the Red Brambleback dies and you reach level two, unlock Unraveled Earth as this skill makes the Raptors camp quick and easy to kill. Next on the list are the Murk Wolves and Blue Sentinel, doing these grants you level three— unlock Seismic Shove. Kill the Gromp afterwards and do the Rift Scuttler last. After the Scuttler kill head over to gank a lane or reset back to base.
- It is a bit harder to do this clear because Taliyah's mana management can be a pain to deal with on the first clear, but the good side is that you then have higher uptime on Blue Buff.
- Doing Krugs as well can make this a full jungle clear, so you've always got room for improvement!