Warwick Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Warwick Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Warwick Jungle path, Season 14 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Warwick as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Warwick jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 14.4
7 / 54
Warwick Jungle Runes
Warwick Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Warwick Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Warwick is a very easy jungler to play and one of the best champions for climbing out of low rank divisions due to the huge map pressure he can provide.
- Holding Jaws of the Beast allows Warwick to deny CC and dash towards the enemy champion if they Flash, Blink or Dash away— a lot of players don't know this as they only press the Q key bind without actually holding it!
- A great strategy is to run at an enemy, activate Primal Howl and hit them with Jaws of the Beast while dragging it behind them, this will make Warwick dash behind the enemy. Reactivating Primal Howl instantly fears the enemy away from Warwick, towards your team.
- Warwick's area of effect jungle clear is terrible without Tiamat so avoid the Raptor and Krug camps until you've bought one.
- The range of Infinite Duress increases with Warwick's movement speed, use this to your advantage by activating Blood Hunt before a gank to gain a burst of bonus movement speed.
Challenger Warwick Jungle Clear
Warwick Jungle Path —five camp clear with a Blue Buff start
- This Warwick Jungle Path is an alternative to the pro one because it is also a five camp clear, but one that starts on the Blue Buff. After killing the Blue Buff with Jaws of Beast and unlocking Blood Hunt on level two, your next camps to clear are Wolves and the Gromp. This grants you level three, unlocking the Primal Howl spell that can fear enemies. This spell is incredible for ganking as you can manipulate enemy movement with it by dashing/flashing behind them. At this point you can quickly gank mid lane and rotate to the Red Buff or skip ganks until you've killed the Red Buff. With Red Buff's death you're going to be done with the jungle clear very quickly. This gives you extra time to gank lanes or invade before pathing towards the Scuttler.
- The Blue Buff start allows Warwick to have much higher uptime on the Red Buff and gank more efficiently as the jungle clear ends on river sides with a better way to get behind the opponents.