Wukong Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Wukong Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Wukong Jungle path, Season 12 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Wukong as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Wukong jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 12.17
Wukong Jungle Runes
Coup De Grace
Wukong Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Wukong Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Crushing Blow is best used before initiating Cyclone as the armor shred increases the overall damage the ultimate will do.
- Wukong is quite strong in the early game but his lack of crowd-control makes him unable to gank lanes which also have no crowd-control.
- Using Warrior Trickster before Crushing Blow will make the double also use the Crushing Blow (provided the enemy is in range).
- Warrior Trickster can be used to dodge high damaging and crowd-control skillshots.
- Wukong's combo goes as follows: Nimbus Strike → Crushing Blow → Basic Attack → Warrior Trickster → Crushing Blow → Cyclone.
- Nimbus Strike is a great spell for engaging fights but also for gap-closing on enemies that are running away.
Master Wukong Jungle Clear
Wukong Jungle Path —six camp clear with a Blue Buff start
- Sometimes you'll want to path towards the same (or different) Scuttler than the enemy jungler so the Red Buff start might not be the one to go with. Therefore, most players use this Wukong Jungle Path as their other route because it is a six camp clear but one that starts on the Blue Buff. Once again, at level one unlock Nimbus Strike and at level two Crushing Blow. After the Blue is dead, clear the Gromp & Murk Wolves as this grants you level three. Unlock Warrior Trickster for your third skill and head over to clear the Raptors. Clearing them at level three is quick because of Nimbus Strike's area damage and don't forget to place Warrior Trickster in the middle of the camp as it also does some area damage upon expiring. Kill the Red Buff last, after which you can head over to the river and kill the Rift Scuttler & gank a lane, reset or go back to clear the Krugs.