Zed Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Zed Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Zed Jungle path, Season 13 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Zed as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Zed jungle runes and item build for LoL Patch 13.9
Zed Jungle Runes
Zed Jungle Items
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Zed Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Zed doesn't have any hard crowd-control, this makes him a relatively bad early game ganker. Try to pick off free kills on allied lanes without crowd-control effects, or gank those that do have it.
- To add pressure to the enemy laners or jungler, use the typical harass combo: Living Shadow → Shadow Slash → Razor Shuriken as this slows the enemies first, making them more likely to get hit by both of the shuriken.
- Even though Death Mark is used primarily as an engage skill, it can also be carefully timed to avoid enemy's skill shots and crowd-control effects.
- Contempt for the Weak deals surprising amounts of damage, allowing Zed to solo the early game Dragon and Herald.
- Casting Living Shadow in the Baron or Dragon pit will give you vision of the area. Casting it again will instantly teleport you to it, allowing you do Shadow Slash + Razor Shuriken + Smite to easily steal late game objectives.
Master Zed Jungle Clear
Pro Zed Jungle Path —full clear with a Blue Buff start
- The Pro Zed Jungle Path features a full clear with a start on the Blue Buff. Most Zed pros will unlock Shadow Slash as their first skill. When the Blue Sentinel dies and Zed gains level two, he unlocks Razor Shuriken and clears the Gromp & Murk Wolves. Level three allows him to unlock Living Shadow and he paths towards the opposite side of the jungle. Once he arrives there, Zed kills the Raptors, Red Buff and Krugs. At level four he upgrades Razor Shuriken and heads over to clear the Rift Scuttler. Once the Scuttler is dead it's possible for the Zed to gank a lane if his allies have the crowd-control effects such as stuns or slows to make the gank more successful.
- This Zed Jungle Clear is great because energy regeneration from the Blue Buff kill increases the entire clear's speed and has higher uptime on the Red Buff which is useful for ganking.
Jungle Route Summary
Beginner Zed Jungle Path —six camp clear with a Blue Buff start
- The Beginner Zed Jungle Path is a six camp clear which is based on the pro version of the pathing but without the Krugs camp. This allows the majority of players to make it in time and get a Scuttler kill and then shortly after go back to clear the Krugs if they wanted to. Start by killing the Blue Buff with Shadow Slash and unlocking Razor Shuriken at level two. Next up, kill the Gromp & Murk Wolves as this grants you level three— allowing you to take Living Shadow as your third skill. Clear the Raptors and Red Buff after which you can head over to the river and take the Rift Scuttler. Now you're ready to gank top/bottom lane, kill the Krugs and recall or gank the middle lane instead and then recall (without killing Krugs).