Mordekaiser Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Mordekaiser Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Mordekaiser Jungle path, Season 13 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Mordekaiser as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Mordekaiser runes and item build for LoL Patch 13.11
43 / 51
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Mordekaiser Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Mordekaiser's spell kit makes him an excellent jungler as he can clear camps incredibly quick due to having: excellent sustain, high single target and AoE damage.
- Using Indestructible during jungle pathing can help heal you up a bit, even without stacks so make sure to use it whenever you are able to.
- Mordekaiser is able to duel most enemy junglers, even early on in the game. Use this to your advantage in order to harass them and steal their camps.
- Positioning yourself so that Obliterate hits just one enemy allows you to deal more damage to the big Krug/Wolf/Raptor while the AoE from Mordekaiser's Passive takes care of the rest.
- Mordekaiser can use Realm of Death to negate the enemy jungler's ability to attempt objective steals.
- Death's Grasp is the only spell Mordekaiser is able to use to pull off a gank so make sure it hits the desired target or that your laner has enough crowd-control to compensate.
Challenger Mordekaiser Jungle Clear
Mordekaiser Jungle Path —full clear with a Blue Buff start
- This Mordekaiser Jungle Path is an alternative to the pro version as this one begins on the Blue Buff. Unlock Obliterate at level one and kill the Blue Sentinel as this grants you level two and allowing you to unlock Death's Grasp. Proceed to kill the Gromp and Murk Wolves in order to unlock Indestructible at level three. Next up, travel to the Red Buff side of the jungle and clear the Raptors, Red Brambleback & Krugs. At level four upgrade Obliterate and head over to the river to kill the Rift Scuttler. Lastly, gank a nearby lane, or invade the enemy jungler and then reset back to base, buy items and clear the jungle once again.
- The Blue Buff start Mordekaiser Jungle Clear is a bit slower than the Red-variant. Though, the higher Red Buff uptime after the Scuttler kill makes this route more desirable for ganking or dueling the enemy jungler.
- This pathing is useful when you're trying to path towards a certain lane or counter enemy jungler's pathing.