Twitch Jungle Path And Build
In-depth Twitch Jungle pathing guide. Find the most popular Pro Twitch Jungle path, Season 12 jg routes and how to jungle clear with Twitch as a beginner. Including the highest win-rate Twitch runes and item build for LoL Patch 12.17
Press the Attack
Coup De Grace
Skill Leveling Order
First Camp Trends
Twitch Jungle Tips and Tricks
- Twitch has insanely good ganks due to Ambush and Red Buff, making him an excellent ganker, especially in the early game. This is why jungle Twitch players almost always do a level two gank to try and get the first blood or even just waste the enemy's Flash.
- True Damage from Twitch's passive and Contaminate allow him to deal tremendous amounts of damage to finish off enemies with ease.
- Use Ambush to traverse between jungle camps as it not only gives you attack speed, but it can also help hide your pathing from the enemies.
- Try to engage fights with Spray and Pray because of Twitch's low base range and health.
- By utilizing the extra range from Spray and Pray, Twitch can shoot over the Dragon & Baron pit walls and use Contaminate to attempt objective steals from a safe distance.
- Use Venom Cask on jungle camps as it helps to stack up Twitch's passive quicker and deal more damage.
Master Twitch Jungle Clear
Beginner Twitch Jungle Path —four camp clear with a Red Buff start
- The Beginner Twitch Jungle Path is a more straightforward alternative to the Pro pathing, albeit more predictable. You'll start off with Contaminate and unlock Ambush at level two after the Red Brambleback kill. At this point you have to path into a gank on a lane connected to the Red Buff (Top/Bottom depending on your starting side). After that, travel through the river and gank the Middle lane & tax some experience there if you can. Next up, proceed to clear the Blue Sentinel, Gromp and Scuttler, after which you're able to gank a nearby lane again if you've got enough health for it and don't forget to unlock Venom Cask whenever you reach level three.
- This Twitch jungle clear is much more easier to follow, making it more beginner friendly but it is very predictable so the level two gank may not always work out as you hope to, setting you behind.
- Allows you to set a lot of pressure onto the enemies very early into the game.